Disney boots Nightwish

Don't worry C, there will be another leg of US-tour in May 2008. One date, 05/22/2008 at The Boardwalk, Orangevale, Ca USA has been confirmed on Nw.com already and obviously more dates will follow later.

Yeah, they'll play in a city in Cali that I don't even know where it is, but none of these bands will come to Central Cali, where I'm sure more people have heard of the town where I live than Orangevale. Sh*t, when I met Within Temptation last month *they* even had heard of the town where I live!

Anyone who gets to meet the band on this tour, ask them why they don't play central Cali! I'm getting tired of missing shows because the gigs are too far away for me to get to but for only one show!

In regards to these changes in venue, I suspect that NW and their management voluntarily moved the shows, rather than be subject to Disney's "review" process and risk having to move or cancel their show only days before the scheduled performance.

C. - If I get to talk to them or to their crew, I will suggest the Downtown Brew in SLO. Does that work for you? ;)

If I get to talk to them or to their crew, I will suggest the Downtown Brew in SLO. Does that work for you?

I'm not picky, but if you can also give a slight nudge to Bakersfield or Fresno, that would be great. The Dome in Bako is a venue that they could play, many bands have played there (Kittie, Queens of the Stone Age, etc.). And seeing as how Nightwish was actually played on the radio here, I'm sure they garnered a few other fans besides me. I don't know where in Fresno they could play, but I have relatives there that I can stay with so that is why I would settle for going there if I had to.

Then again, if a date in Boise is added, I might be able to swing that, seeing as how I have relatives out there who have been pushing me forever to come out and visit. And what better occasion to do that than a Nightwish concert?

I missed the show in Orlando because of the venue change. Not that I really wanted go very much anymore, I'm not a big fan of Anette. You really can't hear the concerts from outside though, so I don't think that was an issue.

Wish they would do the same for the drivel that gets played at the 02 Arena in London.

I read on Machine Head's main site that they were told to leave because of Mickey Mouse rights. I can sort of understand it, but if it was in the evening when most small children should be sleeping, then I can't see why it would be a problem. Anyway no one can hear the swearing unless you attended the gig.