Disney Metal booted off of Disney property!

Theer is a reason for this: In Orlando, they brought in Fuel on the same date, with tix that go on sale next Saturday. On the Anaheim date, Disney brought their "Centerpiece of Gay Days" Kingdom6. I would shudder to think that Nightwish was an appropriate act for something like "Gay Days".

Theer is a reason for this: In Orlando, they brought in Fuel on the same date, with tix that go on sale next Saturday. On the Anaheim date, Disney brought their "Centerpiece of Gay Days" Kingdom6. I would shudder to think that Nightwish was an appropriate act for something like "Gay Days".
But Gay Days is Oct 5-7. Nightwish was scheduled there for Nov. 6.

HoB Anaheim still has NW on the schedule. So does the Orlando club. Guess they're slow to update it, but Club Firestone has something else scheduled for that date, and the other club doesn't have them on the schedule either.

I would shudder to think that Nightwish was an appropriate act for something like "Gay Days".

nwk-Tuomas.jpg

Good call.

But Gay Days is Oct 5-7. Nightwish was scheduled there for Nov. 6.

HoB Anaheim still has NW on the schedule. So does the Orlando club. Guess they're slow to update it, but Club Firestone has something else scheduled for that date, and the other club doesn't have them on the schedule either.

Go look at the updated schedules for HoB Orlando and HoB Anaheim. For the Anaheim link, you need to click on the date itself. Da link: http://www.hob.com/venues/clubvenues/anaheim/

Go look at the updated schedules for HoB Orlando and HoB Anaheim. For the Anaheim link, you need to click on the date itself. Da link: http://www.hob.com/venues/clubvenues/anaheim/
My apologies for the above post regarding Anaheim. My eyeballs are deceiving me in my old age. I mistook 10 for 11. Apparently, they still have Nightwish on the schedule. So, this remains to be seen. However, this seems to be a blanket policy at Disney Anaheim: http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/music/general/view.bg?articleid=1029818

Well, Nightwish certainly isn't the "manliest" of the metals. Then again am sure Rob added even more confusion to several guys second guessing themselves over the past 30 years. Now perhaps Manowar would be good for a "gay day". There is some question to a bunch of guys in loinclothes in front of an audience of mostly males. Dee Snider made a good point very similar in the 'Headbanger's Journey' film.
But Nightwish on "gay day", nah. Their crowd is obviously made up of several men who like women. Much like the audience who watches Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Just as long as it's women, no matter if they have a glossy finish or not. Um, about to generalllize so I'll stop there.
I think I do like Nightwish's new singer better than the old. But the track I heard was very Disney soundtrack sounding.