Dream theater, anathema, Gods of metalfest!

Damnit - why does a hot show like this always happen over in Europe?

Weeping gods of sorrow...

Honestly, I'm not that impressed with this show. DT and Heaven and Hell will play the states at some point, so we'll be able to see them. Odds are, Symphony X will play the U.S. too. As for the other bands on the roster, I could care less about.

ProgPower VIII is much, much stronger in my humble opinion.

DT, Blind Guardian, and Anathema. Truly amazing. Then again, that day three from last year (Edguy, Sonata, Helloween, Angra) would be even better! Would like to see Anathema and Helloween in Atlanta at some point.

Honestly, I'm not that impressed with this show. DT and Heaven and Hell will play the states at some point, so we'll be able to see them. Odds are, Symphony X will play the U.S. too. As for the other bands on the roster, I could care less about.

ProgPower VIII is much, much stronger in my humble opinion.

but, but what about Porcupine Tree and Anathema? You don't think they are worth seeing?

sniffles...

I'm very thankful for Progpower, because it has brought bands over here to the US that I know I would have never had the opportunity to see otherwise.

but, but what about Porcupine Tree and Anathema? You don't think they are worth seeing?

sniffles...

I'm very thankful for Progpower, because it has brought bands over here to the US that I know I would have never had the opportunity to see otherwise.

I'm just strictly speaking from my opinion. I've tried to get into Anathema and Porcupine Tree before, but they aren't my cup of tea.