Evil Legend Records (and a SLOUGH FEG rarity)

I really hope you can get some more Slough Feg 7" releases there Tim. I kinda figured people here would want it - I'm surprised not everybody jumped at it to be honest. I should have just bought up your remaining batch (unless I got the last one).

I did order one previously from Molten Records, but I'm not holding my breath. It was a gamble. Hey Demilich, if my 2nd Slough Feg 7" ever shows up, you can have it (unless Tim gets them back in stock sooner).

JayKeeley said:
I really hope you can get some more Slough Feg 7" releases there Tim. I kinda figured people here would want it - I'm surprised not everybody jumped at it to be honest. I should have just bought up your remaining batch (unless I got the last one).

I did order one previously from Molten Records, but I'm not holding my breath. It was a gamble. Hey Demilich, if my 2nd Slough Feg 7" ever shows up, you can have it (unless Tim gets them back in stock sooner).

Hey cool, if you ever get that 7" send it on over to Demilich. I won't have a problem getting rid of my stock if it ever comes in, ya know? ;)

Thanks for the kind thought, JK!

Alright, Evil Legend. I'll send that email. The only reason I chose Crystal Logic over Mystification is 'cause it's a cooler title and I remember liking it when I heard clips. Which one would you recommend? I just can't afford both. It'll be a stretch to even afford one of em.

Demilich said:
Thanks for the kind thought, JK!

Alright, Evil Legend. I'll send that email. The only reason I chose Crystal Logic over Mystification is 'cause it's a cooler title and I remember liking it when I heard clips. Which one would you recommend? I just can't afford both. It'll be a stretch to even afford one of em.

Definitely CRYSTAL LOGIC. That's my #1 album of ALL-TIME. If you're in the NWOBHM... then CRYSTAL LOGIC should be your choice. If you're hit and miss with NWOBHM, then Mystification is a safer bet. It's a cross between classic metal and thrash.

If you're having troubles with $$, then just get a CD instead. These records are rare as fuck...

Demilich said:
Thing with that is, I love records, and I'm pretty sure I like this band a LOT!
I'll be glad in the end that I got the record.

Yes, you probably will be glad. Consider yourself lucky to be able to get this. This will probably be one of your coolest pieces in your collection.

BTW: The new MANILLA ROAD - Gates Of Fire is almost done being mixed. Then it's sent off to be pressed. This album is going to fucking rule!!!! It's heavy like Atlantis Rising and it's their most EPIC album to date. I will have copies of this as soon as they come out. This will be album of the year!

I didn't like the clip I heard from their new one very much, sounded boring and inferior to Slough Feg.

I've been listening to mp3s of Manilla Road's "Invasion" and "Roadkill" (live album, fuckin good), lately. Quality stuff.

The one that was posted on this forum a while back, in the Brocas Helm thread, I believe. I think it was this same one, but I don't remember it sounding like that. It sounds very good, but not mindblowing. I'm interested in checking out their older stuff, though.

Yea, I like it a lot, but I have a feeling I'd like their old stuff more. Who knows? it could grow on me! definitely strong music though.

Mike Scalzi really should be paying royalties....he even uses the same vocal delivery (intonations, melody lines etc). You can tell he's a fanboi.

Alright, no fighting over killer bands...:p

Demilich: I don't have Twilight instock anymore. Check out the list I posted. It's more up to date.

Cheers.