EVIL LEGEND RECORDS Update:

Evil_Legend said:
JK: How you diggin your order?

Diggin'. Haven't got round to The Deluge yet, but Open the Gates is working it's way in. A few notable points: Vocals are slightly different at times compared to Crystal Logic -- he's lowering his pitch quite a bit, and is it me or is the production really heavy on the bass? Otherwise, yes.

Dark Quarterer -- well, let's just say that the vocals are an acquired taste. :)

Cool. Yeah the production is bass heavy. MANILLA ROAD has never been a band with great production. Crystal Logic has the best production along side the new one Gates Of Fire.

All the vocals I like most are an aquired taste. :)

Doomcifer: Killer.

Evil_Legend said:
Cool. Yeah the production is bass heavy. MANILLA ROAD has never been a band with great production. Crystal Logic has the best production along side the new one Gates Of Fire.

Yes, but this was remastered? Wow, either the original was so fucked this was the best they could do, or the remastering added all the bass fuzz unnecessarily. You're right -- Crystal Logic sounds like Powerslave by comparison.

All the vocals I like most are an aquired taste.

Yeah, but these are just hilarious/horrendous. You gotta love it when non-English speaking vocalists just 'mouth' the words of the lyric sheet phonetically.

Yes. I have some. The corners are a little dinged becasue of shipping, but they've never been played and are mint.

Evil_Legend said:
I disagree. The vocals for DARK QUARTERER are powerful and awesome!

It's funny - it's a lot more noticeable if you read along with the lyrics. He's missing words, mixing the tenses, just screwing up the words in general. Now when I heard the song of the comp CD-r "The Entity", I didn't notice this problem at all, but then when I got the album and read along with the lyrics. :ill:.

Maybe there is an argument to be made about ignoring lyrics after all. :loco: Next time I spin this, I'll keep the inlay in the jewel case. :tickled:

I was trying to post
UPDATE:
GRIFFIN - Protectors Of The Lair : Speed Metal ala WITCHFINDER GENERAL and MERCYFUL FATE = $11

Totally killer... I love this album!!!

Evil_Legend said:
Yes. I have some. The corners are a little dinged becasue of shipping, but they've never been played and are mint.

score. then I shall be sending an order email to ya this evening, with, at least, one of those.

Thought you thrasher would like to know that I got

INFERNAL MAJESTY - Non Shall Defy =$12 instock!!

Check my website for all updates from now on. Thanks everyone!!!!!!

I have a bunch more KILLER stuff coming in shortly... like:
SLOUGH FEG - Traveller LP
SLOUGH FEG - S/T LP
Restocking my MANILLA ROAD catalog... I still have a bunch of stuff left though.
and a few more goodies that I will keep silent for now. :)