Facebook

started off on myspace, but have switched to facebook

the fact that you seem to continually get random bands (who have got nothing in common with any bands you've already got in your profile) asking to be your friends and that searching for old friends is easier on facebook are the main reasons I'm using myspace less

haven't used bebo either, but have heard rumours that a band was set up on there and all the groupies were kids at the school I was working at

started off on myspace, but have switched to facebook

the fact that you seem to continually get random bands (who have got nothing in common with any bands you've already got in your profile) asking to be your friends and that searching for old friends is easier on facebook are the main reasons I'm using myspace less

haven't used bebo either, but have heard rumours that a band was set up on there and all the groupies were kids at the school I was working at

you do know you can set your preferences so that no bands can add you, right

Joined up as well! I'll agree that Facebook is a better alternative to myspace. More formal, I like that.

Here's some necro-ing from 2 years ago :D

If you have Facebook and you haven't already be sure to join these:

Official Power Quest Facebook Group
Power Quest fan page
Steve Williams fan page

Steve Williams himself
Andy Midgley
Rich Smith

Alessio

Andrea
Bill Hudson
Ben Randall

Wow, that's scary. I'd actually already added almost all of these before I even looked here. :lol: I couldn't add Andrea, though, it told me he has too many friends. That's awesome that he does, but I wanted to be one of them, wah!