For those who like Opeth...Brazil's future in metal...

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Hey guys...

I just want to tell you about what it may be Brazil's best metal band after Angra.... For those who like OPETH, check out Avec Tristesse, a band from Brazil who has released two records through Hellion (not only in Brazil but Europe as well), and now want to "conquer" the United States.. lol... I'm friends with the guys and I'm just trying to spread the word about the band... Would you guys wanna check it at http://www.avectristesse.com/download.html , and see what you think of the songs? These guys are REALLY talented and they do deserve more exposure... Give us some feedback on that!!!

Hey AngraRules, have you heard of a brazilian band called Hibria from Porto Alegre? The play heavy/power metal and are produced by Piet Sielck. They are one of the best metal bands I have heard from Brazil. Great stuff!

alexofbodom said:
Hey AngraRules, have you heard of a brazilian band called Hibria from Porto Alegre? The play heavy/power metal and are produced by Piet Sielck. They are one of the best metal bands I have heard from Brazil. Great stuff!
I'm definetly gonna check out this band as soon as I can... what did u think of Avec Tristesse?