FREE high-quality drum samples!!

Sorry, I didn't want to offense.
English is not my native language and maybe I sounded like complaining or something, but I only said that to help.

Actually I had a listen to each sample when creating the TCI's, and I thought that these Z2's soft hits sounded strange room-wise, regarding the others Z2 hits.
I thought it could have been a labelling/storing/archive issue.

But if you say that's normal, no problem dude ;)

I used the Z3 only on the posted clip, it sounded great with SD2 OH/Room. It added a cool ring sound.
Can't wait to try your samples on real drums !

Thanks for the TCI's, I'll post them when kick and toms done.

Sorry, I didn't want to offense.
English is not my native language and maybe I sounded like complaining or something, but I only said that to help.

Actually I had a listen to each sample when creating the TCI's, and I thought that these Z2's soft hits sounded strange room-wise, regarding the others Z2 hits.
I thought it could have been a labelling/storing/archive issue.

But if you say that's normal, no problem dude ;)

I used the Z3 only on the posted clip, it sounded great with SD2 OH/Room. It added a cool ring sound.
Can't wait to try your samples on real drums !

Thanks for the TCI's, I'll post them when kick and toms done.

I understand, and I wasn't offensive. I'm just trying to help you get the most out of the samples. The SD2 addition is sweet! Did you do any EQ or other processing on my drum samples?

I'm excited to hear it too! Look out soon for a demo I'm about to finish using these drum samples... =]

Great, so everything is fine !

I'm still on writing stage, so there's just some EQ (mostly HP/LP) and comp on a few things. IIRC, for the moment there's just a bit of EQ on the blend SD2 Snare + Your sample, and a touch a compression on the drum bus (and of course quick master).

When the song will be finished, I'll re record guitars and bass with better playing and gear, and I'll do a real mix+master.

I'm also working on 2 tracks for a local band at the moment.
The drummer snare sound pretty close to yours, so I'll try your samples for augmenting.
If it works well, I'll post the songs here ;)

Hey would anyone mind re-uploading the samples again please? Dropbox seems to delete it after a month or so, and I just found these and was really hoping I could get hold of em.

Thanks in advance! :)

:worship:notworthy:worship: these drumsamples are megagreat!!! I use them instead of EZdrummer since I downloaded them. But I'd appreciate more toms and maybe some cymbals...

PS: someone should post them on a server where they'd stay longer than a week... :bah:

Wow quick replies :D

Thank you very much Kohugaly! I even learnt a bit of Slovak in order to download it haha