Gamma Ray In The U.S.

JayKeeley said:
Any guesses as to who's going to support them?
JayKeeley said:
Nope.

JayKeeley said:
EDIT: Other than Symphony X.
I doubt it's SX. As I understand it, Jaxx seats 300. I imagine SX could sell that out on their own. And given that they're from the NJ/NY area, I imagine they would headline BB Kings on their next tour, considering all the exposure they got with Blind Guardian, Queensryche and Gigantour while supporting "The Odyssey".

Zod

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
I have developed a strong hatred for Jaxx, they get every god damn good band that comes to the States. It just infuritates me that I live in the midwest. Now I am going to listen to ''Majestic" and cry.

So let's road-trip, dude! I road-tripped with 6 people from Minneapolis, MN to Cleveland, Ohio to see the opening date of Rhapsody/Manowar. Metal road-trips are where it's at!!! :headbang:

SwordLord said:
Well, shit, looks like I'm going to New York! I am NOT MISSING Gamma Ray, no way, no way in hell...

That will be the second time I've gone to NYC strictly for a metal show...
It will be well worth the trip!!! Time for a MAJOR Gamma Ray party in NYC!!! See ya there! :headbang:

Deb

General Zod said:
I doubt it's SX. As I understand it, Jaxx seats 300. I imagine SX could sell that out on their own.
Actually, Jaxx legally holds 550. ;)

And SX has not sold Jaxx out the recent times they played there, though it was VERY close each time. Now that they've gotten more exposure on Gigantour, I'm sure they could.

OdinsCourt said:
Actually, Jaxx legally holds 550. ;)

And SX has not sold Jaxx out the recent times they played there, though it was VERY close each time. Now that they've gotten more exposure on Gigantour, I'm sure they could.
Thanks for the info on both points. Cheers.

Zod

well yes...yes yes yes!!

i will be flying to NYC for sure that week!

I have been living in Atlanta for almost 5 months now....but lived in NYC all of my life other than that.

BLOOD WILL FLOW !!! WHEN SATAN'S CALLING!! MAJESTY! :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

markgugs said:
I will guarantee you that NYC is one of the other shows; I wouldn't be surprised if the 3rd is either the Troc in Philly or the Palladium in Worcester, MA.

Yep, as noted in the post above, you were right on the money Mark. Unfortunately for me though, the final date added:

Apr. 30 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but the show at the Palladium in Worcester is listed as a "festival." Does anyone know the name of said festival and if it has a website?

I can't believe the NYC date is on a F##KING MONDAY!!! WHO IS BOOKING THESE SHOWS?!?! That is my busiest day for my businesses -- I doubt I'm going to be able to pack up and leave. I think Sunday is my best bet for catching Gamma Ray and I'd like to know more about that date.

Thanks for any help!!!

Uncle Swordzy

SwordLord said:
I can't believe the NYC date is on a F##KING MONDAY!!! WHO IS BOOKING THESE SHOWS?!?! That is my busiest day for my businesses -- I doubt I'm going to be able to pack up and leave. I think Sunday is my best bet for catching Gamma Ray and I'd like to know more about that date.
Who books these shows? People whose business is live entertainment. ;)

You say Monday is your busiest day? Well, I bet you do business on other days. Just like the live music industry. Do you really expect bands and venues to just shut down during the week? They have to make a living too.

I'm sure you were just venting, but I see people complain about this all the time. I've found that I'm willing to alter my schedule to see bands I really like (or open for them), especially when they hardly ever come around.