Hatebreeder or Follow the Reaper

Im with him ^ Get wordweb people, it sure is an brilliant and handy programm..

Back to the topic at hand: I like Hatebreeder best.. Because i like every song on that album.. Theres still a few songs on FTR that i dont like.

And yeah, Turtles is teh greatest:p

Muffin said:
Im with him ^ Get wordweb people, it sure is an brilliant and handy programm..

Back to the topic at hand: I like Hatebreeder best.. Because i like every song on that album.. Theres still a few songs on FTR that i dont like.

And yeah, Turtles is teh greatest:p

I think it's called a "program", as this program will surely tell you :p Oh, and "I'm" :p

Nintendo melodies everywhere

hah nintendo melodies are awesome, but ya i know what you mean by the wanking now. his solos nowadays barely have any melody like they used to. and he makes too many random noises with bends and stuff.

Take Mask of Sanity. Starts off with a brilliant intro, and fades into pure pish. Some good riffs in there, but in general the song is just meh. Sounds like they had a couple of good melodies and riffs, and just made some up on the spot to make a whole song out of it.

true, but look at songs like wrath within, it doesnt even have a chorus and stuff, its like a progressive song. im not saying its a bad thing though, sometimes songs that are too structured get boring. like on AYDY the songs are like verse-pre chorus-chorus and that repeats, but hatebreeder is full of bridges and solos and random melodies that make it more intersting.

schenkadere said:
I need the true fans to tell me...which is better and why?

Who's stronger Batman or Superman?

And pleez tell me the name of that chick in your signature, wanna find some pictures of her

odinzfate said:
Who's stronger Batman or Superman?

superman is stronger....but Batman is smarter which equals better

i mean fuck....he carries around a kryptonite ring JUST IN CASE he has to teach superman to stop being a pussy

Good to see some different opinions.. I'd go with Hatebreeder and TMNT. The songs just rule so much and I love turtles. FTR rules too.. It has my favourite album cover:p haha..

Hatebreeder

Hatebreeder the best way above all other.

Maybe , if not for hatebreeder after SW, maybe we should have lost COB long ago!

HATEBREEDER