Help a poor internet beggar

Cerulean said:
Hey wait. It's by far the most rocking site I've been on for ages! Cheers for the link, I'm quite impressed.

no, i dont believe it but he makes some really good points about they way things are, espcially here in america. i will know in a year whether its true or not, but either way, someone put forth a lot of fucking time to do this. there are too many fansites to count also.

jeez, why cant i do this? go back in time, when penicillian would cure everything and women didnt shave (not that that is a good thing, just using this a chronological refference point. i am a landing strip kinda guy).

ah the world, what a wonderful place.

Mick Moss said:
My daily internet helping consists of checking my emails, going on ultimate metal, then ebay and then thats it. I'll also have a look on suprnova to see if theres something good to d***load.

In the early days the internet seemed so cool and infinite, now i piss about on 3 sites then feel bored. Can everyone post some good sites to look at please?

Learn french (first occupation) and then you can read the whole Grimoires website :OMG:

Hehehe I found a few very little glitches already... For example:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What is your favorite food?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's very hard for me to find food here. It all scares the Hell out of me. I've found a couple of local farms where I am reasonably sure the raw food is safe and my mother started a garden for me.[/font]

His mother started a garden for him? hellooooo it's in the middle of the winter. He arrives in November and leaves in March. Happy harvesting...

Cerulean said:
His mother started a garden for him? hellooooo it's in the middle of the winter. He arrives in November and leaves in March. Happy harvesting...[/font]

but he is in middle florida and the weather there isnt typical winter weather.

a garden is quite possible especially if there is a greenhouse involved and you are uber worried about eating food you didnt grow yourself..

not as big a hole as you were expecting.

but you might have had a good one

dont know if you european folks will get these, but the offices in the good ole u s of a are just littered with these fucking 'inspirational' posters. the kind that make you feel good about yourself and want to work harder. psychobable bullshit.

thankfully also here in america one fresh idea (inspirational posters), can always be thwarted by an opportunistic person who sees the glass as always being half empty and capitolizes on cynics like myself.

i chuckled quite heartily up viewing the calenders and lithographs on this site:

http://www.despair.com/

nothing makes me more warm fuzzy inside than dashing someones hopes against the jagged cliffs of despair.

smile, this shit is satire.

this is a great source of frustration and time consumption. does everyone here remember pong?

well those of you who do, have you ever wondered what would happen if ponp were 3d and curvy? well wait no longer it has arrived.

http://www.ismokecrack.com

had some issues with it on my mac (grrr) but it works fine on my shitty PeeCee.

berkleyblack said:
this is a great source of frustration and time consumption. does everyone here remember pong?

well those of you who do, have you ever wondered what would happen if ponp were 3d and curvy? well wait no longer it has arrived.

http://www.ismokecrack.com

had some issues with it on my mac (grrr) but it works fine on my shitty PeeCee.
So this is were he sent me the game from :)