Heroes

I thought everything was great about last nights episode except the acting of the chick who plays Claire. She really can't do angry...

Kill Claire off!

Also, its pretty fucking gay that next episode is the season finale... Fuck the WGA.

I like Claire.
Nikki is becoming worthless.
Why the hell didnt the young black chick beat the shit out of those thugs? "hey look at me, I watched every bruce lee and jackie chan movie and I cant whoop ass"

The Season Finale sucked royal balls up until the assassination. I was about to dismiss this show as a failure, but Nathan's death will keep me watching. That boring ass bitch Nikki better remain dead as well. :mad:

I was pretty underwhelmed as well. The villians are too easily disposed of. And sadly, I doubt Nikki is dead.

I'll keep watching though to see a real Peter vs Sylar clash. We were fucking robbed of that the first season.

It was bullshit to see the beaner resurrected with the blood of Claire.

I also didn't like the fact that Sylar regained his powers with the elixir of estrogenic flair. He should have had a clean slate where he has to go on a murderous rampage to collect new skill sets.

The whole Adam/Hiro fag fest in the vault made me close my eyes in disgust. It was worse than watching a negar rape your daughter with the condom you kept in your wallet to fuck your wife during a herpes outbreak.

So the gook teleports Adam to the seventh stage of hell, but the vial magically drops out of his hand? HMMMM OK. Seriously who the fuck is writing this shit, Stephen King?!? Surely, someone who doesn't know how to close out a storyline. Let me write this shit, I'll have Sylar kill every Hero but 3, then some new characters who aren't queers can enter the fray.

I want to see all out Armageddon, not this "Disney Happy Go Lucky Good Guys Always Triumph in the End BULLSHIT"!!!

It was bullshit to see the beaner resurrected with the blood of Claire.
She's hot though.

I also didn't like the fact that Sylar regained his powers with the elixir of estrogenic flair. He should have had a clean slate where he has to go on a murderous rampage to collect new skill sets.
But in a cheesy kinda way, the whole "i'm back" thing was badass.

The whole Adam/Hiro fag fest in the vault made me close my eyes in disgust. It was worse than watching a negar rape your daughter with the condom you kept in your wallet to fuck your wife during a herpes outbreak.
k, i agree there.

So the gook teleports Adam to the seventh stage of hell, but the vial magically drops out of his hand? HMMMM OK.
Adam deliberately drops it before he is teleported (notice he hides it behind his back when Hiro comes in).

Yeah, it wasn't the greatest episode ever, but I don't think it was that bad.

It would have been better if Hiro came in and beat the shit out of Peter. Slice and dice his arms to the point where he can not effectively use his powers, then do the old teleport shoulder grope to an hour back in time when he was eating a nacho grande at Taco Bell. With Peter stuck in Mexican purgatory along side the Peruvian tanned bint who got a bullet through the sternum, Hiro could teleport back to the paper factory to get in to a barnburner with Adam. By this time Adam has shoved the vial up his arse to later rediscover it when he himself falls victim to the affects of the Taco Bell poopski. The pudgy mind reader shows up just in time to order Adam to crap his pantaloons. But alas, it's too late, the virus has embedded it's tenticacles in the colon of the 400yr old warrior of Techun. Since he can only die from massive head trauma, he's a walking spore of cosmic disease. Danny Devito makes a cameo as Frank Reynolds and blasts the white gook back to Malaysia. THE END

Seriously, wtf was up with the paper factory's security? These two schmoes essentially walk in unimpeded, with not one mutant from the "company" in their path. So fucking retarded.

Does any one else find it odd that this "Bob" fellow and "El" are the only two members of the "company"? Is this really a company or a mom and pop ********?

Aside from the hindu scientist, claire's flip flopping dad, and some rent a cops, who the fuck works at this joint? They need to stop spending all their funds on employing the paper factory, and get some real bad asses in those subterranean halls.

Is Hayden still on the show?
Anyway, Friday Night Lights beats this show's ass.