How many CDs do you buy?

Usually I buy like 4 cd's every 2 months (in spurts). Not nearly enough, I know. At the Powermad festival in Baltimore this summer I bought like 8 tho:D ) Did you go to that Lina?

Mmmm
i Get like 3 or 4....at year :cry:

Living with your parents and doing absolutely nothing lives you little room for money ( only cd income i get its on my Birthday and xmas...).

There is mp3 and i have plenty but there is nothing like a brand new cd booklet to read the lyrics while you play the cd..and the fresh new smell....:cry:

Usually from 6 to 10,depending on what releases are out,how much money i have etc.... But apart from that I usually borrow many Cds from my boyfriend,so I always have plenty of new stuff to listen to = )))
Also twice a year I make a HUGE order from Nuclear Blast hehe
Last time I order stuff for 350 DM :loco:

This last month I have probably bought around 7 cd's...
As some of you have said before, it depends on how
many interesting bands releasing a new album, if there
are any good nice price/best buys and if these crappy
cdstores have the metal that I want!! >:eek:)

My wishlist is extremly long, I'll never get to the end of it,
as I discover new bands almost every day! :eek:)
As well as shopping for cd's in recordstores I sometimes
order online, because it's cheaper, and because of the availability.
I can order something and I'll just get it delivered.
Don't have to come back to a recordstore and ask if they
have got it in yet! :eek:)

But all in all, I get about 4-15 cd's a month :eek:)

Originally posted by _Transparent_
i get about 20-30 cds a month :D , im loaded, in your faces all of you, ha ha in your eye. when youve got money like me, then you can buy cds, but when you dont, like you, i laugh at you. :p anyway, i hate people like that, wow, some of you get one a week :eek: . i try and get some in salesfor cheap and if theres something i like a lot, i'll have to get it. :D

I´ll get over 40 cd´s a month, but that is nothing really important.

It really depends but I but anywhere from 5 to 20 a month, within the past 5 months I have gotten about 40 CD's. I don't have a job so that is pretty good!

I tend to limit myself to one a week- any more and none of them get the attention they deserve. I take a few days to get into an album (well, if it's any good. If I like one straight away, it's usually a sign I'll never listen to it again after a week). It depends on what's out though, if 5 albums by bands I love all came out in the same week, I would get them (I have lots of money now, yay! It's been an awful couple of years though, I'd have to save for 3 months to afford ONE cd. Got a job now, no lookin' back!)