I have been slient long enough!

masterworks

Mar 26, 2009
Frederick, md
I just got the new Mangrove, and there someting I need to get off my chest.
When I had foot surgery, back in december, I bought several cds, to listen to, since I would be off my feet for a while. The second Frost cd was one, and the club CD from Pendragon was another. I have only listened twice to the Frost cd, because its design pisses me off. The booklet is filled with artsy-fartsey pictures, and on the last page, they give you a web site to go to[ I assume that tells who was on the music, where it was recorded and maybe even the lyrics. Well Bob, I'm a fossil; I am older than ken; and i grew up with gatefold vinyl that gave personal-who played what-; where it was recorded, the lyrics; who brought the coffee; and thanked the girl with the honey oil[ honey oil, for those inexperienced, is hash oil purified even more, until it becomes clear; and you smoke it in a pipe, that has a glass bowl the size of a 52 gallon aquarium]Frost wants you to use the internet, so that their art booklet can be cute
Now we come to Nick Barret, who included in the club cd, a plea not to put his music up on the internet, cause, gee, we haven't seen an increase in the number of people at the venue. well, Nick, where have you been playing lately?
any guesses?
Poland
how many dvds from Pendragon have come out of poland?
I must say, I missed ya,when you came to Maryland;
Bob, did you see them in Miami?
no they're playing in poland; and you know you can't blame the poles.........
they're still trying to figure out how to dial out on their Ipods

end of part one

all these english bands, flying over the sea, to Holland, or if you prefer, the Netherlands.
Why?
cause the tax laws, in england are so terrible
G-A-R-B-A-G-E!
you know what they going for
I wanna know who was on what, when they decided to print the Mangrove lyrics backwards, in the booklet
"aw we'll mess with alot of heads, doing this!"

I don't care what it sounds like
even if its S.E.B.T.P. reincarnated
it won't pass thru my ears

to which leaves me lastly, with Martin Orford
someone has been stealling his music, so he'll show you.
He'll show all of us
He's gonna quit the music business, starting January 1st 2009

[ but oh btw, I am releasing my last solo cd for Crimble
it'ld make a great gift to your proghead
and I can keep the staff at my villa in St. Thomas

rubbish!

jon

My apologies to all polish desndents, about the Ipod joke
and to Ken, for waiting so long for this

Martin or jon,
If it makes you feel any better I agree with you, I didnt care for the new "Frost" cd either, found it very weak and dated, Im older than you And Ken (57), so I can feel your pain....(did we have a bad weekend)??:ill::cry:

57!
Ken's 57;
I always thought he was a babe in the woods!

or youre 57, bob?
I've got brunt out brain cells that are older than 57
[too much honey oil ]

Jesus christ Im 56 not 57 (June 28 1953) Now im losing it...My brain cells are floating in:kickass:

( Dont get a big head Ken that your older than me by a year or less)

Sorry Ken, Masterworks stated you were 57.. Sorry (ancient??) wow thanks alot.. Im hurt.......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the big 50 is coming!!!!!!

Bob,
It took me 250,000 years to develope my humour;
before that, it was as dry as a stone tablet!
lol

jon

ps ken, you still got 5 months left
could get better

54 has sucked. :cry: I've injured my wrist. Had a full knee replacement. And I was just told on Friday I may need elbow surgery depending on the results of the MRI. The arm will have to be immolbilized for two months. A bright spot, I'll wait until late November so I won't have to do any Christmas shopping. :headbang:

This thread has turned into an old man's pity party!

DJ - sounds like you are turning into the bionic man. Good luck with the surgery. Make sure they immobilize your arm in a position that you can still click on "buy now". :)

This thread has turned into an old man's pity party!

DJ - sounds like you are turning into the bionic man. Good luck with the surgery. Make sure they immobilize your arm in a position that you can still click on "buy now". :)

Thanks! And don't worry. I'll still have my right arm. :lol: Without music I would be the 21st Century Schizoid Man by now. :loco: I hope things are improving for you too. :) :kickass: