Iced Earth Children Of Bodom Us Tour!

Metalmilitia2000

UM's Resident Asshole
Apr 22, 2003
Maplewood, Minnesota
www.facebook.com
HOLY ****! I just read about it on www.bravewords.com . It is gonna be awesome. It will be Iced Earth, Children of Bodom, and a "strong" opening act. I have never seen iced earth, and they are in my top 3 favorite bands ever, so i will be there. The majority of the dates have been announced. I am going to MAY 4th, Atlanta Georgia, The Masquerade.

Brent

HELL YEAH Ive seen em both live CoB kicks ass and Iced Earth may have been the best live band Ive seen the put on a hell of a show...played for close to 2 and a half hours excellent although with "the ripper" im not sure how they'll be Ive heard the new stuff its ok but it just seems owens doesnt have that same "emotion" i dunno Im partial to Barlow anyway I just read that Nightwish is doing their first full tour of the US Fucking 'ell yeah!

as far as atlanta goes, thats all great but i found the tour dates and when i looked at ticket master it had no knowlagare of them doing one in atlanta so i ask are they really going to be there and if so why does ticketmaster not have any info that it is even going to happen
:err:

AWESOME!!! I just got the new Iced Earth disc and it KICKS ASS!!!!! I will be at the Chicago show at the Metro. This CD really kicks ass!!! Jon Scaffer RULES

You guys think that they'll play a lot of the old stuff for this tour or stick mainly to the new disc since its Owen's thing???

I, too do not see this Atlanta date D:< - Metalmilitia, speak up bruthuh! The Glorious Burden is probably my favorite IE album, the songwriting in my opinion is the best yet, Owens couldn't be better - it covers some of my favorite topics...its just awesome. I doubt another album will come out this year that I will enjoy so much. Owens is damn excellent live actually, check out any good live songs from his tenure with Priest and you'll see what I mean. ...I gotta listen to High Water Mark...right...now...

I checked and BraveWords does have a may 4th date listed for the ATL show - the tickets for that show probably just haven't gone up on ticketmaster yet. Ticketmaster only shows a small number of dates for sale right now, if you noticed.

A friend of mine that helps with booking at the Masquerade told me "the Children of Bodom show is almost 100% confirmed for may 4th, 2004"

this is the same guy that told me about Helloween a month before it was announced so he knows what he's talking about...

Heavenly Call said:
A friend of mine that helps with booking at the Masquerade told me "the Children of Bodom show is almost 100% confirmed for may 4th, 2004"

this is the same guy that told me about Helloween a month before it was announced so he knows what he's talking about...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, it would be so nice if you could let us know when they go on sale at ticketmaster...............ty :hotjump:

I am wondering why the Official Iced Earth site makes no mention of the US tour? I'll e-mail the webmaster to see whats going on!

Yes, as soon as those tickets go up, I'm buyin'!!!! Everyone should meet up at some point as well, I never chanced upon any of you people at the last couple ProgPowers!