Impulse

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
How Many people buy CDs from a Band or a solo artist just because you have their whole catalog...Im Guilty as sin.... Even if the disc is not as good I still Keep it....( Thats My OCD)"" Im Running out of Room too..

I will always auto-buy new releases from bands I'm already into, but later on if something just doesn't get as much play or inspire me as much as the rest of the catalog, I would have no problem excising those discs from my collection. Admittedly, it doesn't happen very often.

I own every cd ( that I know of on Rush) They could put out crap & i would get all OSD if a cd was missing,, ( wasnt crazy for "" Test for Echo's) but if i got rid of it, it would bother me......:( I need help............................:cry:

I used to but not anymore.
There are certain bands that are on "auto-buy" for me such as: IQ, Marillion (although their last one sucked!), Clepsydra, Martigan,Yes, Anathema, Airbag, Gazpacho........

I own every cd ( that I know of on Rush) They could put out crap & i would get all OSD if a cd was missing,, ( wasnt crazy for "" Test for Echo's) but if i got rid of it, it would bother me......:( I need help............................:cry:

Well, if we're talking about Rush, that's entirely different. :cool: I'm not the biggest fan of Test for Echo either (first few tracks great, but then it peters out fast) and I never really listened to Vapor Trails until they came out with the Remixed version, but I didn't take either one out.

I used to but not anymore.
There are certain bands that are on "auto-buy" for me such as: IQ, Marillion (although their last one sucked!), Clepsydra, Martigan,Yes, Anathema, Airbag, Gazpacho........

I have a lot of bands on auto-buy. Definitely among the top would be Threshold, Rush, Kamelot, Within Temptation, Bad Religion, Dream Theater, Coheed and Cambria, Dead Letter Circus, Subsignal, Beardfish... and more.

I used to, but I am buying less CD's in general these days, and being a bit more choosy about it. I try to screen everything through my MS Groove subscription, which streams in full.