Into Eternity member walks out on tour

kellsco

Jan 3, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Visit site
From the IE bb...

"WOW... I just got the craziest call from Tim. Collin has left the band. WTF you ask? He fell in love right before this tour started, nice girl, I'm truly happy for him. Unfortunetly he threw away his musical career for her. He left the band today litterally.. he packed up all his things, said he was going to go do laundry... got his head and amp all ready to go... said he was going to get them cleaned.. and left...

He should be home in regina tonight and needless to say Tim is PISSED at him. ALOT. He wants his Ibanez back, might be a good idea to return it before Tim gets home..."

Wow, is right. That's not good. What a way to leave. And I am so digging the new cd. Wonder what's next in this saga. :erk: Best of luck to the guys on the rest of the tour. I'm sure they pull off some great sets.

AMBR said:
I know, but I wish he would come back. He was great with them.

If Rob came back to the band, that would be the tightest incarnation of IE to date, with Jim back in the fold, fuck yeah it would!!!

Bear

As much as this sucks, it's just kind of ironic that it happens like this. I remember when they last came around with this "session guitarist," I would not accept the idea of Rob not being in the band. It seemed as if he was part of the new album and would be back, and its apparent now owning the new album that they went with this other dude. I even remember hearing him say "we'll be back," in referrence to HIMSELF and Into Eternity. What a waste, Rob should've never been reconsidered in the first place. Poor Into Eternity for having such trouble on their biggest tour and days removed from a big album release :(. Thanks to this new material, I'm looking forward to seeing them again for a 7th time (LOL). I hope they make it around for it.