Into Eternity... Zod was right.

I doubted you Zod. But now it seems to be the case. This does reduce the attraction of the bill to me. But maybe I'll still go.

Bravewords.com > News
On the plus side, you have to admire their dedication and committment. As I understand it, they'll tour for a six pack and a fig newton. That said, it would be nice to go to a Metal show and see someone else other then Into Eternity.

Zod

Well there's nothing wrong with trying to tour as much as possible. Except if people get tired of you because of that. It can lower your draw. Plus when you tour that much it becomes really difficult to write a decent album.

Oddly, I haven't seen Into Eternity yet, and I do like their music well enough.

On the plus side, you have to admire their dedication and committment. As I understand it, they'll tour for a six pack and a fig newton. That said, it would be nice to go to a Metal show and see someone else other then Into Eternity.

Zod

I missed their last two tours, so it will be cool to see them again...

I dont follow the threads...Zod is right about what?

That Into Eternity is coming to America...or headlining ProgPower8?

In the long run, I think they'd be better off touring less. I have to think, that the high turnover within the band is due to the constant touring. Consequently, it seems that with every leg of every tour, they have two new members. There's just no way to pull off technical music live with that kind of turnover and it's reflected in their performance.

Zod

In the long run, I think they'd be better off touring less. I have to think, that the high turnover within the band is due to the constant touring. Consequently, it seems that with every leg of every tour, they have two new members. There's just no way to pull off technical music live with that kind of turnover and it's reflected in their performance.

Zod
I love Into Eternity and have enjoyed some of their performances greatly, but I have to admit, you are dead on with this. They need to get solid at home before hitting the road again.

That Into Eternity is on every tour.

OKAY I had to go back and read up on Into Eternity...Zod said they should not play ProgPower...GLENN said they are not playing progpower....I have to assume there is something else I have missed...if they are truly as bad as Zod says (and I respect most of his opinions--Exception Nevermore) then I would not want to see them headline Saturday night.

Well there's nothing wrong with trying to tour as much as possible. Except if people get tired of you because of that. It can lower your draw. Plus when you tour that much it becomes really difficult to write a decent album.

I don't think it's so much about them touring too much as them touring too much AND people still suggesting them for PP. It's one thing if a band does a full tour around their PP appearance. It's another if they've toured several times already during the year. I don't mind them. If they're opening for a band I want to see, it could be a lot worse. I hate when they toss on an opener that knows maybe 3 cords on their 6 string guitar and their 30 min set sounds like one long awful song. However, I'm not sure I'd ever go to a show just to see them. Maybe if they had a solid lineup for 2 albums.

Zod
I highly agree with your statement. I know the band wants to get their name out there but they tour too much.

OKAY I had to go back and read up on Into Eternity...Zod said they should not play ProgPower...GLENN said they are not playing progpower....I have to assume there is something else I have missed...if they are truly as bad as Zod says (and I respect most of his opinions--Exception Nevermore) then I would not want to see them headline Saturday night.
Mostly what Cheiron was referring to, is how I joke about IE being on every single tour.

As for the quality of their live performances, that's something that you'll get mixed opinions on. I know Bear, for one, loves these guys live. And it would seem AMBR and AngraRULES appreciate what they do live. I have a lot of respect for all of their opinions. However, of the five IE performances I've witnessed, all have fallen somewhere between "not very good" and "flat out awful". And I'm pretty sure Dark One, who's seen all or most of the same performances I've seen, will concur.

Zod

I personally LOVE IE and while they may tour alot, I have enjoyed everytime I have saw them. Can't wait for this tour. Wonder if the rumored Nevermore/IE/Scar Symmetry tour will still be on?

Mostly what Cheiron was referring to, is how I joke about IE being on every single tour.

As for the quality of their performances, that's something that you'll get mixed opinions on. I know Bear, for one, loves these guys live. And it would seem AMBR feels that they're hit and mix. I have a lot of respect for both of their opinions. However, of the five IE performances I've witnessed, all have fallen somewhere between "not very good" and "flat out awful".

Zod

I think the problem for you may be when you stand next to a mullethead the sound gets thrown off and the acoustics get disrupted but the mulletness of it all. I would suggest stand away from the mullet people from now on and you may be okay...

:zombie::yuk::lol:

I think the problem for you may be when you stand next to a mullethead the sound gets thrown off and the acoustics get disrupted but the mulletness of it all. I would suggest stand away from the mullet people from now on and you may be okay...

:zombie::yuk::lol:
LMAO. Shouldn't my complete lack of hair, counter balance the mulleted acoustics?

Zod