Into Eternity... Zod was right.

And I'm pretty sure Dark One, who's seen all or most of the same performances I've seen, will concur.

I concur. Yeah, every time I've seen them live, I pretty much gave them every chance to win me over and they have simply failed to do so. That said their stuido output to me is only "fair to solid", so I know the studio/live discrepancy is even greater on your end.

Jason

LMAO. Shouldn't my complete lack of hair, counter balance the mulleted acoustics?

Zod

We should never stand next to each other at a show...the combined shininess of our heads would likely blind everyone onstage when a spotlight went over us...and the sound waves bouncing between us would probably start a cascade effect that results in someones head blowing up like you saw in "Scanners."

Into Eternity does seem to get on every tour nowadays. I think they are a great band indeed but they don't have to be on every single death metal or prog/power metal tour. if they did tour less that would be better. however i understand at the same time the average metal band (even as popular as) into eternity doesn't make enough money to the bills in full so I only imagine they keep themselves constantly busy and touring so they don't have to go back to working a regular day job between tours.

It sucks Sadus won't be on the tour anymore. I prefer Sadus though IE is great too! Destruction owns them both! Hirax is also amazing live!

I've seen Into Eternity twice now. They play well live. Their ever-changing rolodex of members is a bit disheartening, and I'm not the biggest fan of the new vocalist, Stu, but they do well enough.

I would waaaaaay rather be looking forward to seeing Sadus instead, though....I must see and meet Steve DiGiorgio in person.

I've seen Into Eternity twice now. They play well live. Their ever-changing rolodex of members is a bit disheartening, and I'm not the biggest fan of the new vocalist, Stu, but they do well enough.

I would waaaaaay rather be looking forward to seeing Sadus instead, though....I must see and meet Steve DiGiorgio in person.