ISSA - Norwegian Female singer WOW!

I agree with Zod and Claus. If you think there isn't an attempt to sell sensuality/sexuality with the video. It's fun music, she's a good singer, but don't sit and tell me that she's just being "sexy." There's a reason behind the clothes, the image, those scenes in the video. If you can't see that, well, maybe a little sniff inside a coffee can may be needed. :lol:

from a label standpoint i can see what Frontiers is doing. they are trying to branch out and capitalize on their mainly male fan base. Issa and that other rock band they just put out with female singer are probably just the first in a coming wave. but i think what we forget is that over in Europe Frontiers' releases are debuting on the charts because they are moving units so why not branch out and sell some pop music? no crime in it from a label standpoint. we may not like it, but i guarantee there will be a ton of people who do.

the US isn't a major concern for them i am sure we are just some additional units sold.

also, there are plenty of people here on this board that like Hard Rock/AOR. i am one of them. not Issa, mind you, but others.

I can't seem to find the girl who's hotter than ISSA in this video you posted...

Yeah, ISSA is way hotter than this :err:

krypteria01-beide-zusammen.jpg

By the way, it's amusing how they try to establish her Metal cred by noting that she once performed a song written by a guy who played keyboards in Dimmu Borgir before most people had heard of them. I can only assume they kicked him out of Dimmu for writing songs like these.

Actually, there's a story about why he was kicked out of Dimmu (in photos, he's the short cropped hair dude in the top hat), namely, that he stole copywritten material for the only song on the first Stormblast NOT on the second one

Wednesday July 21 from 7-10 PM EST some tracks from upcoming showcases including ISSA! The KISKE / SOMERVILLE is awesome! Also another teaser from the upcoming LINE OF FIRE showcase!

MADMANISSA.jpg

MADMANKISKE.jpg

MADMANLOF.jpg

I wonder if she can actually sing. There's NO WAY of telling with all the effects on her voice (hence the Ke comment).
So, what we have here is a very polished product, with a bunch of "semi-wellknown" solid songwriters behind and a slutty dressed girl in front, marketed by the words "the new sexy rock bomb".

This girl can sing, BELIEVE ME!! :)