It's Done

mtlheart

Dr. Stein's Creature
May 27, 2004
I saved you the trouble Glenn. You can thank me later. :D
PPVII.jpg

Yeah I'd still go but it wouldn't be to see most of those bands. Only like a few. To each their own though, gotta love the creativity.

Oh my goodness, you're fired. :lol:

Anyway.....I know most of the bands on there even less well than the bands this year. Don't get any ideas Glenn....>_>

Nice logo. :D

I realize it's more of a personal wishlist, but it was cool of you to put the effort into that. Allow me to comment:

Gamma Ray- Great headliner and will sell tickets based on their name alone.

Running Wild- No offense to their fans, but they simply aren't headline material here in the States. Yes, they have a cult following that would be vocal. However, I don't think they have even the appeal of Rage and we all know what happened there.

Shadow Gallery- Waiting on hell to freeze over regardless of what the interviews say.

Edenbridge- This one lost me. Don't get me wrong as I loved the last album. However, 90 minutes? Hell, they opened for Manticora in many countries on the Angra European tour. That should give you an idea of their drawing power alone. Record sales here in the States are non-existant. I actually tried to book them once and couldn't get it done.

Falconer- If it was right after their debut, maybe. Now, this is too high of a spot.

Paragon- Your power metal fanboyitits is showing. Ugh.

Battlelore- Buzz is growing, but I would look at other more popular alternatives with beauty/beast vocals first.

Pyramaze- I'm waiting to hear the second album just like everyone else.

Persuader- Good choice.

Black Symphony- One of my favorite bands. However, even though they are reuniting for a live show, it's with a different vocalist. No word on their future plans yet (although the website teases). "Tears of Blood" is an essential disc IMHO.

Glenn H.