June 9th DT/DH/Firewind/EBS Show Ticket Info

As much as Im sure Soliders of Scrape are cool people...I honestly think it sucks that they're on the bill because they'll probably give us even less time than we would have originally had.

Sorry to hear that hun :-\ If it helps to know, they're considered an official part of the tour (I think) and not just some band added by the venue or something. I think it's because their record label sponsored the bus that Firewind and Dark Tranquillity are using, so the label got to add someone to the tour for a few days. This is the first big tour they've been on so it's pretty cool for them. Also if it helps, I can promise they've put in their dues, blood, sweat, and tears, and have earned this spot. It does suck though when bands get bumped around. Here in Dallas, the venue was running two stages all night. It was such a clustermess that S.O.S. went on FIRST before 3 local bands. That was kinda wonky since Soldiers are part of the tour. Anyway, maybe this will mean you can go on later and play infront of MORE people! :) :headbang:

Well, I hope that doesn't mean the show starts even earlier. It's already a bitch having to leave early and try to grab dinner with a 7 o'clock show. :/ 5 bands is a bit much IMO for one night. I imagine there will be a lot of people who either get there late and thus miss the openers or leave early and miss the headliners.

Update: Well, according to the Masquerade, doors are at 7 and EbS should go on around 7:30, but the girl I spoke with didn't know anything about anyone having been added. Hope that doesn't make for last-minute changes.

Shaye

I bet I'll miss the first band or two. Just too hard to get there in time after work, getting ready, getting some decent food and then driving there. Sucks indeed as I love to listen to people play.

Yeah I tend to get bored after a bit. But its not the 5 so much, as the quality of the 5 (this new band I've never heard of, and one of the bands on the tour I could care less about), and its waiting inbetween for bands to come on.

It honestly gets worse towards the end when the headliner takes forever to get on stage.

Or the Nightwish syndrome. Or Nile. Ensiferum took a while too. And that's just the last few shows I've gone to =p

Or the Nightwish syndrome. Or Nile. Ensiferum took a while too. And that's just the last few shows I've gone to =p

Ensiferum wasn't THAT bad, not bad enough for recognition anyways. Then again, I was talking to a lot of people so the wait might have seemed shorter for me.

Anyways, I hope everyone gets to catch at least part of our set tonight whether you mean to or not. :)

I might cut out early tonight too as I'm kind of tired, and not really in the mood for death metal that isn't Hollenthon (since their new album is so damn good). So hopefully I can see you guys and Firewind.

Ensiferum wasn't THAT bad, not bad enough for recognition anyways. Then again, I was talking to a lot of people so the wait might have seemed shorter for me.

Anyways, I hope everyone gets to catch at least part of our set tonight whether you mean to or not. :)

Well we're not gonna get there late like I thought so we'll be able to see you guys open

Leaving now :kickass:

Eclipsed By Sanity were great, but Soliders of Scrape SUCKED! Their song titles were Kerry King Rules, Fight For Your Rights, and Ice Cold Fucking Beer (where's my waitress, I'm thirsty.) They were a complete waste of time and thanks in part to them, EBS had a short set and Firewind only played 25 minutes. Firewind was incredible, but I would rather have seen much more of them and none of Soliders of Scrape or Divine Heresy.

Also, if Soliders of Scrape loved metal as much as they said they did they'd QUIT!

Work kept me away from the show tonight. EBS and Firewind had really short sets?? Well, now I don't feel TOO terrible for having to miss this :(

We want to thank all of you that made it out this past evening. We weren't really that disappointed we got cut short--We were just glad to have the opportunity to begin with.

Thanks to all of you that bought tickets from us. We are happy to announce that we will be on the October 11th Kamelot show in Atlanta at the Masquerade.

We'll have tickets at the Wednesday night ProgPower Pre-Show!

Work kept me away from the show tonight. EBS and Firewind had really short sets?? Well, now I don't feel TOO terrible for having to miss this :(

Work kept me from getting down there in time to catch anyone except Dark Tranquillity, and since I'd have had to get a ticket from the venue instead of through EbS by that point, I just scrapped the whole mission. I was pretty tired anyway.

25 minutes for Firewind? Presumably even less for EbS? Bah, humbug!