Kitty's New Job

Kitty Star

Relentless Groupie
Jul 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
I am currently getting paid $16 to sit and look at a wall. This office is very slow and there is nothing for me to do. The girls are nice though, that will make everything easier.

There is always time for Alex wooing. There is no such thing as not enough time for Alex. Duh.

Maybe the "hoochie boss" look would have been better, stirred up some drama to start off the week. At least then we could be having mud wrestling matches in the middle of the office instead of sitting here doing jack shit.

Still bored. Somebody post something interesting for me to write long thoughtful responses to, or I will start making up stories about Alex and his evil twin.

I do believe that dreams have significance in reality. I think that they can be wants or needs that are not being fulfilled in reality. My dreams are always wishful thinking, normally anyway. Or horrible nightmares, I have those alot too. Sometimes I have entirely psychic dreams. Those freak me out, but hey, sometimes it is better to know what is going to happen in advance, right?

Any good dreams? Ummm I married Davey Havok again last night. On Friday night I road a motorcycle all the way to Boston, more specifically Alex's house. Pulled up all cool like and the helmet came off and the hair was all over the place, you know movie style. It was awesome.