KNOW YOUR LIMIT - The Courtyard PSA

Thanks KEZ!! Wouldn't that be awesome? Better yet, air it before the last band plays! LOL Not much to ask right? ;)

I've got a great idea everyone! Let's prove the icy Artmore management wrong by keeping our friends in check AND not destroying the place. I'm a clean tenant, but I saw the looks on the poor housekeeping faces last year. :erk:

THIS! :worship:

I've got a great idea everyone! Let's prove the icy Artmore management wrong by keeping our friends in check AND not destroying the place. I'm a clean tenant, but I saw the looks on the poor housekeeping faces last year. :erk:

We absolutely trashed our artmore room at PP7 with the mega-party, and felt so bad we called the front desk for trash bags on sunday morning and spent 2 hours cleaning it up. I think the staff was mortified when they looked into the room, I wish we could've seen their faces when they found a pretty OK room that just needed to be vacuumed and wiped down and about 7 full trashbags.

I've always tried to clean the rooms up while I've stayed there, and I'd hope others would do the same.

1186892_550926464962049_1933133322_n.jpg

I miss all my PPUSA family and friends this year....Its been a wild three years for me (and absolutely worth it regardless of having to miss the fest most of those three years) but hopefully next year my wife and I can make the journey up to Atlanta for the entirety of the fest...and hopefully no one is a dick this year and ruins things for next year for when we are able to attend again.