Last music you bought

I picked up some old Ritchie Kotzen solo stuff - Into the Black, the acoustic one and Go Faster
Some Tony Harnell solo stuff - TH with Mercury Train and TH and the Wildflowers (which I absolutely LOVE)
and an old Matth Nathanson live disc

Saw all 3 (Kotzen, Harnell and Nathanson) in concert in a 2 week period... I haven't been able to stop listening to them since...

FYI - the Nathanson acoustic gig was flippin' AWESOME... He's a metalhead at heart. Even threw out a Celtic Frost reference during the show - yes, I was the one person screaming :D

MysticX9: Any comments on the new KXM? I really like George Lynch and have been thinking of picking that one up.

Quick update - got the KXM today, I quite like it, more than I thought I would in fact; it's pretty much what you would expect a project from those three to sound like, lots of King's X flavor of course, George is pretty restrained but he has his moments for sure and Ray sounds fantastic. This is one of those I suspect will be a real grower, from just one listen I would say recommended!

Most recent CD's:

Leviathan - Beholden to Nothing Braver Since Then
Guitar Pete - Bad Intentions

Before those, Sonata Arctica - Pariah's Child

Discribed earlier by espz as "grating". I can add "I just don't get it", disappointing, confusing, passionless, WTF.

Cassettes

Blues Saraceno Plaid
Blues Saraceno Never Look Back
Leatherwolf
Don Dokken Up from the Ashes
Richie Kotzen's Fever Dream

Vinyl

Dokken Beast from the East
White Wolf Standing Alone
Malice In the Beginning
Joey Tafolla Out of the Sun
Leatherwolf Street Ready
Ostrogoth Ecstasy and Danger
Apocrypha The Eyes of Time
Hitt Man (the winner the loser the game!)
Marty Friedman Dragon's Kiss
Alcatrazz No Parole from Rock 'n' Roll
Deep Purple In Rock
Megadeth Killing is my Business...and Business is Good (no way was I passing it up after the owner played it for me to confirm there were no beeps during "These Boots"}
Y&T Mean Streak
Pantera Power Metal (this was in my hands very quickly!)