Anathema---Any of them
Frank Marino---Live
Renaissance--Live Carniegh Hall
Deep Purple---Live in Japan
Who---Live at Leeds
Peter Frampton---Comes Alive
Yes---Yes Songs
Rush---All the words a stage

George Harrison--Bangladesh ( I was there)

Fates Warning - Live in Athens DVD (extracted the audio). Love the raw sound from it.
Vanden Plas - Spirit of Live
Rush - Rush in Rio
Iron Maiden - Live in Rio

Those are a just a few that I can remember.

I love live albums.

Grobschnitt - Solar Music Live
ELP - Pictures At An Exhibition
King Crimson - The Great Deceiver
Scorpions - Tokyo Tapes

Too many others...

A few of my regular listens, including a couple already mentioned...

Deep Purple - Made in Japan
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Pictures at an Exhibition
Grand Funk Railroad - s/t Live
J Geils Band - Live Full House
King Crimson - The Collectible King Crimson Vol. 1
King Crimson - The Great Deceiver
King Crimson - The Night Watch
Santana - Moonflower (has live and studio cuts)

I fell in love with Grand Funk Live when it came out. Still love it. So much sound from a three piece. Great players in tune with each other. That album taught me how influential the rhythm section should be.

Speaking of three pieces, fell in love with Pictures at an Exhibition when it first came out, as well. Great players, great performance. The whole album touched me but especially so when towards the middle they transition through the "The Sage", "Pictures at an Exhibition/The Old Castle",
"Blues Variations" then back to the beginning theme. Still love the album. ELP had the balls to withstand the inevitable criticism they knew they'd receive, thank goodness.

On the other hand, I wish Collins and/or McDonald had travelled with Crimson. Don't get me wrong, I love the three live albums/compilations I cited. I fit in hours of listening time per week from them. One of the great foursomes of all time. I just crave and wonder what woodwinds would've brought. Another stray thought––Fripp as a guitarist is all over the place stylistically. From quiet beauty to ripping it up, he's spot-on. I can't help but think that at some point early in his career he must've considered being simply a lead guitarist, with the accompanying lightened responsibilities that that would bring. And, If he had, I think he would've been a bigger name with the general listening public. Boy, I'm glad he chose the path that he did.

Made in Japan -- just wow. Instant and ongoing love. I've run out of time to give it (and the other albums) its due justice.