Live stream from Graspop Metal Meeting 2009?

I just saw that Bodom is now also available to watch again at that site.

Same here but I guess that's because we aren't allowed to watch it. :(

I guess so. Too bad though. Steve, I know it's asking a lot, but could you try and give it another go at recording the vid if you have some time please?

BTW, I have a question, what was, at the start of BBT solo, that the sound changes and goes louder and clearer and then goes back to normal?

Children of Bodom was definitely one of the best bands of the whole festival,
During "in your face" and "living dead beat" Janne's keys got all fucked up, it took them ages to fix and it fucked up
those two songs but they made a really strong comeback, it was really funny during the solo section when janne
just started mashing the keys because he was so pissed off.

Alexi's playing sounded incredible from the audience,especially the bodom beach terror solo but the dual keys/guitar solo
at the end had to be cut short cause a tech problem with janne's keys,

Despite those problems it was still amazing and one of the best shows I've ever seen them play

I don't understand why they always have problems with Janne's keyboard. Is he messing up pressing the wrong buttons when changing sounds or what.

Dunno.

On a side note, as I like Wacken 06 show quite a lot, today I extracted the audio, splited it into the 9 tracks and kind of remastered it to give it a bit more "body" if you know what I mean, because overall sound was kinda weak. I have to go now, but if you're interested I'll upload it tomorrow if I can. I posted this here because I guessed it'd be a good place since this thread is also about a live stream.

Dunno.

On a side note, as I like Wacken 06 show quite a lot, today I extracted the audio, splited it into the 9 tracks and kind of remastered it to give it a bit more "body" if you know what I mean, because overall sound was kinda weak. I have to go now, but if you're interested I'll upload it tomorrow if I can. I posted this here because I guessed it'd be a good place since this thread is also about a live stream.

Yeah that'd be awesome. Do you have any video for it?

Dunno.

Yeah dude i'd be really interested in hearing that,definitely the best COB performance I've seen,actually Janne's keys fucked up at the start of the set aswell:lol: cheers dude

Ok, I'll try to upload it as soon as I get home and share it with you guys :)

Yeah that'd be awesome. Do you have any video for it?

Yes I have the video too, but it's fucking huge, I'm sorry I can't upload it, but look for it around the net, it's relatively easy to find :)

BTW, just noticed it yesterday (posted it in the quotes thread but I guess here is better):

Wacken 06 gig, Deadnight Warrior, just before the solo comes in, Alexi is late/voice gives up for the "Deadnight warrior!" line and Henkka helps him out, and before jumping into the solo you can hear Alexi say "Thank you!". It's short and stupid, but I found it fucking hilarious :lol:

^ Is it possible to do with the audio GuitariSteve uploaded? It's really low volume, so I would really like if you did do the same thing you did to the Wacken 2006 audio. :)

Well, I could try, but the Graspop stream wasn't as "clean" as Wacken's, so the range of the things I can do isn't as wide, plus Henkka's bass was mixed extremely loud, so it'll start clipping soon, but I'll try to give it a go anyways :)

I guess so. Too bad though. Steve, I know it's asking a lot, but could you try and give it another go at recording the vid if you have some time please?

I've just got back home from holidays. I sent a mail to a friend of mine to record it for me but he haven't done anything, not even replied to my email. I still have 36 Gb left until July 31st so I'll do that, yeah!

Actually I had tried before leaving Belgium and my Internet connexion failed after the first half of the show but this time it should be ok!