Live stream from Graspop Metal Meeting 2009?

i can't decompress the files it says they're corrupt :/

edit: its okay i downloaded from dropbox and it works now. Thnx very much

Ok so MediaFire really fucks my RAR files up. I don't know how though. That's a bit disappointing since I find they are the best upload service for both up- and downloaders.

The only problem I've had with any of the files you've uploaded (Not sure it has to do with Mediafire, since it did it with Dropbox, too, for the Grasspop files) is that for some of the series (like Grasspop, and Wacken 06) when I download them, they download still as .rar files rather than the split files (001, 002, etc). And if I try to just change their file type to that, it doesn't work when I join them and try to unzip/decompress the file.

It's because this time I've just split the video with WinRAR, not with HJ-Split. HJ-Split adds a ".001 - .002 - .003 - ..." after the file name but WinRAR adds ".part1.rar - .part2.rar - ...".

You should have that from .part1.rar to .part5.rar and if so, just right-click the first part and choose "extract here". If not, remove the ".001" etc. you added after each file name.

@ guitaristeve: if its not too much work and if you got the time and will to do so, could you record Nightwish too perhaps?

I don't mind doing it but their show is not available, I'm sorry. I guess that even if you can't watch the videos, you all still can see the bands available.

If you want something, just let me know.

Every single show? I'm not going to record shows if people don't ask me to do it. If you want something, fine, I'll record it. But I'm not going to waste my time recording each show. My HDD only has less than 1 Gb left so I really can't record anything for now.

About BFMV, I'm sorry but their show is not available. As I said in my last post, you can check the bands that Belgacom customers can re-watch. Just have a look and tell me if you're interested into something.

I use FlvRecorder to record the video stream.

That was wonderful man. Thanks for recording the show! I think Laiho forgot Bed of Razors lyrics :lol:

Children Of Bodom, Disturbed, Duff McKagan's Loaded and Journey are now available on sendspace.

Coming soon : Chickenfoot.

hey mate, thanks for all your job!

can you please audio record Firewind? and share it in wav please?

i will be grateful
cheers

I can record the video in FLV and upload the raw FLV file. If you want audio only, just do it yourself or find someone to do it for you.

Do you still want it?