Manowar U.S. tour dates

For the record, I don't think anyone has officially confirmed the ticket price.
I am just saying that I agree with those who are guessing it's 75.

Other HOB venues are listing the $75 ticket price. So is the local AEG venue near me. They all appear to have the $100 at the door price also. That should "encourage" people to get tickets before hand.

For the record, I don't think anyone has officially confirmed the ticket price.
I am just saying that I agree with those who are guessing it's 75.

Concord Music Hall lists the ticket price at $75 + $7.99 in service fees.....+ $1.50 for Facility Maintenance Fee.

It's supply and demand.

People can piss and moan all they want.
Most shows (if not all) will sell out.

Wow.......agreed, if supply and demand dictates it, sure.........I will be completely shocked if 1600 people spend over $80 in Chicago to see Manowar.

Ticket price does suck. But it's less than I paid to see Maiden and that was totally worthwhile. Not that I like Manowar better than Maiden, but like Jason said - they charge it cuz they know we'll pay it.

Well, since I flew all the way to Germany to see them (I gave up on seeing them in the USA) and payed over $75 for a ticket there, the ticket price sure won't keep me from going this time. Hail and Kill!

I could be totally wrong here, but didn't Manowar do east coast shows like a year or two ago that flopped (or at least, didn't sell out)? That might explain the lack of Northeast shows.

Why is anyone surprised by that ticket price?????
That's what they have been charging in the US any time they have played within the past 10 years.

I have seen them twice in the last ten years in the states and for sure did not pay 75 bones. I can't recall the exact price but I doubt it was more than 40-45ish.

idk that's why i'm asking, also depending on how much they asked for those could be mutually exclusive things!

Gotcha. I honestly think if the fans decided to boycott a Manowar tour due to the obscene prices they charge, it would send a nice message to Mr. MoneyHungryDeMayo.

But it seems that their fans adore getting his balls rubbed all over their faces, :lol:, so he will continue charging those prices. Just because he can.

Think about it... It's not like they bring a huge stage show, play at super expensive venues, have A-list musicians in their lineup...

Fuck, Maiden has cheaper tickets than that for crying out loud.

I saw them in both Boston and NJ. I'd guess Boston drew close to 1,000 and NJ probably the same. Hard to say whether they consider that a flop or not for a U.S. date. Still, I can't imagine they're going to draw more in Royal Oak, MI than they would in Philly or NYC.