Matt Barlow new pyramaze voice!!!

Hey guys my first post here !! :)
Great news, I am a big fan of Matt's voice and of course Piramaze's music :)
It's the best vocalist i can imagine to be in this band. I think it would be nice to have a little stronger sound in this band, so I hope that you guys ( Michael & Jonah) will not listen to the naysayers and that you will do what you want to do, what you think is better for your music!
And we fans are still with you!

But anyway great choice!!!

AWESOME!!!!!! I been waiting for Matt to sing again for years even if he's not back with Iced Earth,he's a great and excellent choice to be the lead Vocalist for Pyramaze. Thank you very much the band members for choosing Matt,I look forward to hearing him sing again(hopefully for years to come!). This is a very very very early birthday present one can give me LOL WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT DAMN!!!!!!!

It's beyond me how anyone can judge a lineup before it produces an album. The number of people that enjoy Pyramaze and Matt's vocals are many - and there need not be any worries about them losing popularity. Jonah and Michael & Co. - I'll always remember the good times we shared in Atlanta as your sponsor (along with my wife Angela) and I will always wish the best for you guys.

Brian