Mercenary's "11 Dreams" - Sountrack to the Apocalypse

The Fiddler

Just Do It.
Nov 27, 2002
Heaven and Hell
If there is an apocalypse around the corner for the world as we know it (2012?), then this CD puts the coming armageddon to music. Only one being knows the fate of mankind, and I get an eerie sense that somehow it weaved itself into the tapestry of this epic disc. There's a supernatural feeling to the CD's sound which is hard to put to words.

Maybe it's because President Bush all but promised more war at the RNC last night, but this CD creates an ovewhelming feeling of fear, hatred, prophecy, and doom unlike anything I've heard in my 34 years.

I'm just floored by the depth of the music and message of this disc. My first spin of the CD came just minutes after George W. Bush addressed the USA last night at the RNC in NYC.

Thanks to Jakob and the guys for sending me an autographed copy. My photo of Kral appears in the CD jacket artwork (which totally captures the mood of the disc - kudos to Niklas Sundin for the original art and photo manipulation).

The Fiddler

p.s. the photo of Kral was taken during Mercenary's appearance at PPIV in 2003. Thanks to the band for including a bit of my creativity into this masterwork. It's truly an honor.

I hope they are invited back for 2005 :hotjump: