Message from TUOMAS of NIGHTWISH

Okay, yes it will be a woman but please let's don't start again trying to second Guess the guys and who they will choose, if she isn't chosen already, which i have a sneeky feeling she is, but i won't say.

Braxil said:
Yeah, it is going to be a woman, Tuomas said so. They should just put Marco in a dress and have him sing :D

I was thinking more like Tapio Wilska. You can say that Tapio is a big=boned Viking female.:headbang: :headbang: :D

Peace,
Ray C.

Pyramaze51 said:
Okay, yes it will be a woman but please let's don't start again trying to second Guess the guys and who they will choose, if she isn't chosen already, which i have a sneeky feeling she is, but i won't say.

Um. Didn't you just say it?

And let's hope the woman they pick has had the ego removal surgery done already.

Stingray11214 said:
I was thinking more like Tapio Wilska. You can say that Tapio is a big=boned Viking female.:headbang: :headbang: :D

Peace,
Ray C.
Wilska frigging rules, and is a totally awesome person. Check out the SETHIAN cd where he does all the vocals, with JUKKA on drums and TUOMAS on keyboards. I think he is now a memeber of FINNTROLL.

Pyramaze51 said:
Wilska frigging rules, and is a totally awesome person. Check out the SETHIAN cd where he does all the vocals, with JUKKA on drums and TUOMAS on keyboards. I think he is now a memeber of FINNTROLL.

I think he was actually recently fired from Finntroll. Not sure what he's up to now.