Metman preemptive strike: Karmakanic

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
Q: Hey greatest mail order source on the planet - will you guys be carrying the upcoming Karmakanic "In A Perfect World" release?

A: Yes. It is scheduled for a US street date of August 9th.

Q: Great!! How much will it be?

A: 12 bucks.

Q: Can I preorder it now???

A: No. Now go away - you ask too many questions.

Q: Hey greatest mail order source on the planet - will you guys be carrying the upcoming Karmakanic "In A Perfect World" release?

A: Yes. It is scheduled for a US street date of August 9th.

Q: Great!! How much will it be?

A: 12 bucks.

Q: Can I preorder it now???

A: No. Now go away - you ask too many questions.

What is this all about ,I have no interest in"" Karmakanic"":confused::confused:

Not yet you don't.

what in gods name are you talking about?????:loco:I dont understand where your going with this I dont have any Karmakanic cds????I Have the cd ( Agent of Mercy) because I like the vocalist from (Unifaun)

Ken's just trying to say he missed you and he's glad you're back ;)
Anyway I for one am stoked for this album! Bob you should check out Karmakanic, they're great (Flower Kings bassist Jonas Reingold's band). Someone posted a teaser on YouTube from the new album that's coming out:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken's just trying to say he missed you and he's glad you're back ;)
Anyway I for one am stoked for this album! Bob you should check out Karmakanic, they're great (Flower Kings bassist Jonas Reingold's band). Someone posted a teaser on YouTube from the new album that's coming out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFFH5U_zehQ

I was never a big fan of (Flower Kings) or ( Spocks Beard)....Limited on the ( Porcupine Tree):erk:

Bob - we like what we like! It is kind of funny that all of the bands you rave about sound like/rip off Porcupine Tree/Flower Kings/Spock's Beard and yet you don't like the originals. One of life's mysteries! :D

Bob - we like what we like! It is kind of funny that all of the bands you rave about sound like/rip off Porcupine Tree/Flower Kings/Spock's Beard and yet you don't like the originals. One of life's mysteries! :D

I do own some cds from the 3 above bands, but their releases are never (IMO) consistent.. one cd is a classic release and then the next one or so is ( To Me) a flop....Your right we all have Different taste.....:err::worship:

Sigh...the moral of the story seems to be quite elusive. Quite simply, before you go and get bent over a la Memories Of Machines...double check with us first...you could save money. Rocket science, ain't it???

Bob,
Run to pick up the new Karmakanic cd! Have you heard the samples??!!

Sigh...the moral of the story seems to be quite elusive. Quite simply, before you go and get bent over a la Memories Of Machines...double check with us first...you could save money. Rocket science, ain't it???
No idea what this refers to but any estimates when you may stock Memories of Machines? (I'm a patient man, just budgeting for my next order :D )