Midweek Mayhem Tickets - Sale & VIP Info

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that tickets for the Midweek Mayhem 2015 show featuring VOYAGER, WHILE HEAVEN WEPT and HALCYON WAY will be going on sale this coming Monday, Dec 1st. Ticket link and on-sale time will be posted here on Monday morning.

Two ticket options:

Regular tickets: $30
VIP tickets (early entry, a private meet and greet with the bands and an exclusive Midweek Mayhem T-Shirt): $60

Note: Only 40 VIPs will be made available.

Thanks everyone for the support and I look forward to seeing you there! :kickass:

Where is the link? I am waiting to get my VIP tickets!

I also tried searching the Ticket Alternative site and don't see this event listed anywhere yet either.

SkibumMSP, I don't think the link is live yet. Sometime today but if not 10am Eastern, I would not bother to guess the time tickets will go on sale.

For me, its a pity. I too was going to go VIP but I have to leave for work now and seriously doubt I will have a chance to get in on that deal. Ah well. Those are the breaks, I suppose.

Sorry about the delay.

Tickets will go on sale at 4pm. Check the forum, PPUSA and Infinity Concerts FB pages for the link.

Thanks everyone!
-Milton

It worked. Got VIP tickets. Need to check with their customer service though - the receipt (and charges) indicate VIP, but the actual .pdf ticket says general admission.