MIDWEEK MAYHEM SURPRISE HEADLINER ANNOUNCED

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
1523260_10153101794097943_3810688093980371782_o.jpg

**SURPRISE MIDWEEK MAYHEM HEADLINER ANNOUNCEMENT**

EVERGREY
has been added to Midweek Mayhem 2015! The band will be closing the show on Wednesday night!

Same ticket capacity. Same price. Same ProgPower USA tradition of taking it to the next level.

Thanks for the support,
- Milton
Infinity Concerts

PS. 60% of tickets have already been sold. I wouldn't wait to get one if I were you...

http://www.ticketalternative.com/Events/29947.aspx — with Voyager Australia, Evergrey, While Heaven Wept and Halcyon Way at Center Stage - The Loft - Vinyl.

Pretty sweet Wednesday for my first Progpower :D

Congratulations on putting together a really awesome bill!

Glad to see Evergrey return and at the same ticket price. These guys are always welcome. In essence, they are the ProgPower house band.

I wish in the srongest possible hope that EVERGREY would perform Recreation Day in it's entirety. Please?

Sorry, but no. A few years ago, Glenn got them to play what's their absolute best album (ISoT), in my opinion. Other than that one, I couldn't picture a full headline Evergrey set without songs from throughout their career.

Picked up my ticket for this. Personally, would love to hear them just play the new album Hymns in its entirety. It's that good. But, I am in for whatever they want to play. Never seen them live.

Short of playing their entire discography front to back, there's really nothing they can do to top their marathon set in 2006 and seeing ISoT in its entirety in 2011. I suspect/hope they'll pull out a few deeper cuts for ProgPower but there aren't any other albums that I really want to see them play in their entirety. That sort of thing loses its luster if you expect it to happen too often.

I think this lineup could easily sellout on the main stage at Center Stage, especially if Evergrey isn't touring heavily in the United States in 2015. As their headline set wasn't labeled an exclusive USA appearance for 2015, I'm guessing we'll see them in the states this Fall after the summer festival season and a European tour leg.

Awesome work, Milton!