MOONSPELL in Atlanta!!!!!

Bullet For My Valentine

In Flames We Trust
May 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
inflames.egloos.com
Blabbermouth says:

DANZIG will embark on the 20th anniversary tour as part of this year's "Blackest of the Black" trek which will kick off in October.

DANZIG
DIMMU BORGIR
MOONSPELL
WINDS OF PLAGUE
SKELETONWITCH

Oct. 09 - Ft. Laudersale, FL @ Revolution
Oct. 10 - Orlando, FL @ Hard Rock Live
Oct. 11 - Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
Oct. 13 - Richmond, VA @ Toads Place
Oct. 14 - Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory
Oct. 15 - New York, NY @ Roseland
Oct. 17 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium
Oct. 18 - Montreal, QC @ Metropolis
Oct. 19 - Toronto, ONT @ Sound Academy
Oct. 21 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
Oct. 22 - Minneapolis, MN @ Myth
Oct. 24 - Detroit, MI @ Fillmore Theater
Oct. 25 - Chicago, IL @ Congress Theater
Oct. 26 - St. Louis, MO @ Pageant
Oct. 28 - Houston, TX @ House Of Blues
Oct. 30 - Dallas, TX @ Palladium
Oct. 31 - Kansas City, KS @ Uptown
Nov. 01 - Denver, CO @ Fillmore Theater
Nov. 03 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint
Nov. 04 - [to be announced]
Nov. 05 - Los Angeles, CA @ Gibson Amphitheater
Nov. 07 - Portland, OR @ Roseland
Nov. 08 - Seattle, WA @ Showbox At Market
Nov. 10 - San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I might have to skip the one in MA. Two nights after Iced Earth, one night before the scheduled Amon Amarth show. Plus, the only band I really want to see is Moonspell and I can wait until they come through with a better package.

Blabbermouth says:

DANZIG will embark on the 20th anniversary tour as part of this year's "Blackest of the Black" trek which will kick off in October.

DANZIG
DIMMU BORGIR
MOONSPELL
WINDS OF PLAGUE
SKELETONWITCH

Oct. 31 - Kansas City, KS @ Uptown

DANZIG ON HALLOWEEN?!?!?! ARE U FUCKING KIDDING?!?!?

For once KC gets a break!! Not to mention its at my favorite venue.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

while I would love to see DIMMU BORGIR and MOONSPELL, I personally can;t stand Danzig...

lol Kamelot is playing at the Masquerade on Oct 11th as well(check out the cool new tour poster on their website). For me it's no contest that I will be seeing Kamelot. That could kind of work out great to thin the heard out but on the other hand could potentially ensure they don't come back :(

Still I would most definitely go to this tour for Dimmu/Moonspell/Danzig if it was the following day or something.

Danzig is awesome. His Black Aria albums are excellent! And I love his days with The Misfits, nonetheless his other work that I've heard (e.g. Samhain).

Interesting...emails I'd gotten before this Blabbermouth article said the Atlanta show is on 10/23. Hopefully that's the case so I don't have to choose between this and Kamelot.

Interesting...emails I'd gotten before this Blabbermouth article said the Atlanta show is on 10/23. Hopefully that's the case so I don't have to choose between this and Kamelot.

+1

Gee, maybe Blabbermouth is wrong. It's been known to happen once or thrice. :)

I can't wait for this. Dimmu always delivers a great show. But I am most excited to see Moonspell again!!!!!!!!!

Agreed.... Dimmu seldom disappoint, and their last two shows here have included a good setlist (at least, for me). But Moonspell are the band I'd be looking forward to the most, since I've only seen them once or twice before. :kickass:

Moonspell vs. Kamelot, man that is a tough one from me. Pros for Kamelot they will get a much longer set than Moonspell, but on the Moonspell side I've never seen them live. Plus I don't know who else is on the bill with Kamelot as far as the touring package since Edguy doesn't appear to be on the show in Atlanta. If they are playing a very long set it might swing me to that show, but other than Plauge I wouldn't mind seeing all the bands on the other show. Decisions, decisions, well atleast I have alittle while to ponder it.

Would they really schedule two big metal concerts in one city at the same date?? I wanted to see Moonspell at Graspop, but I got stuck in a couple of queues (for my festival bracelet, my drink and food tickets) so I missed them... Besides that, I would prefer to see them in a venue where their sound is much better than on a festival.
But I really would have trouble choosing between them and Kamelot. I guess I would go for Kamelot after all, because they have such an amount of energy on stage.