More Freak Kitchen Stuff

J-Dubya 777

It NEVER ends
Nov 7, 2004
Cheeseland USA
I totally forgot about this, & I remember downloading it quite a few years ago from the official FK home page. I was probably even on dial up too. Anyway,
a few years ago Freak Kitchen did an internet only "album" of a bunch o' demos that Mattias had laying around. These mp3s are full tunes, and are very RAW. There is plenty of good guitar playing to be found, but these are NOT high end studio recordings. I don't think these tunes will win over any FK detractors out there, but if you like them even a little, you might want to snag these while they are still available. The price is right anyway. The site is a Freak Kitchen fan site, and this was reposted allegedly with Mattias' blessing. There are lyrics & notes from IA to go along with each song as well.
This is the original FK, different drummer & bass player, and covers their first 3 or 4 releases...

Have at it: http://www.elektromotor.se/freakkitchen/downloads.htm

Enjoy!

J-Dubya

HOLY SHIT we are going to have a blast with FREAK KITCHEN, these guys are going to be the biggest surprise of the fest. As J-DUdya said earlier most people are going to say "WHAT THE F**K JUST HAPPENED".

Soul of Ice said:
Too bad that they still only offer clips of Fate. There is some great playing and some funny songs on that album as well.

I'm pretty sure that got a re-release within the last 2 years or so, and you wouldn't have to pay "collector" prices for it. The guitar playing on Scratch & Dniff is very IA like :)

J-Dubya