Most anticipated releases for 2014

I'm looking forward to new releases from Elvenking, The Unguided, Scar Symmetry, Sonic Syndicate, Seventh Wonder, and While Heaven Wept. I'm not sure offhand who else is coming out with a new album this year.

Mare
Teitanblood
Dead Congregation
Bolzer
Nyogthaeblisz
High Spirits
Domains
Hetroertzen (and the split w/ Dodsengel)
W.A.I.L.
Necros Christos

....and a +1 on Mew

I'll go with....

Iced Earth
Blind Guardian (if we're lucky)
Gamma Ray
Mustasch
Pagan's Mind
Judas Priest
Hammerfall
Holy Grail
Kontrust (hopefully)

PRIMAL FEAR
SEVENTH WONDER
AXEL RUDI PELL
JUDAS PRIEST
NOCTURNAL RITES
ANTHRAX
THUNDERSTONE
GAMMA RAY

Looking forward to these ones as well.
Also:
220 VOLT
PRETTY MAIDS (new recordings of older songs, but will still rule I guess)
GRAND MAGUS
JADED HEART (criminally underrated band)
HAMMERFALL

I'm looking forward to new releases from Elvenking, The Unguided, Scar Symmetry, Sonic Syndicate, Seventh Wonder, and While Heaven Wept. I'm not sure offhand who else is coming out with a new album this year.

I'll have to listen first before I touch Elvenking. While the last album was a step up, they're all over the place nowadays.

Lots of interesting things
Anathema,Enchant..Didn't know 220 Volt was still around

however,this will be the first time I say this
I am most looking forward to that band or bands I have never heard of before that someone posts a sample of on here or other places that blows my socks off(think AtomA or Damnation Angels)that seemingly is happening every year
Basicly I'm looking forward to the unknown,and in a way its because releases from known bands have a chance of being major letdowns(but not always)

Iron Savior
Blind Guardian
Gamma Ray
Judas Priest
Iced Earth
Sabaton
Iron Maiden (If the gods are good)
All of my Kickstarter pledges (MindMaze, A Sound of Thunder, Odin's Court, Voyager)
And hoping really, really hard for the new Wintersun

The Schenker with Doogie was just released in North America today. Bought it blind along with a new band called A King In Wait.