MSN

Middle eastern woman are not hot, including Turks, in my opinion.
If you are looking for hot woman they are from Northern European countries and Mediterraniean(sp?) countires, including some cities of Turkey :)
But yeah depends on what you are into, but racially middle eastern countries' people are not pretty.

I just saw that and i want to say come ooooooooon mate.Its about tastes of course but anglo-saxons women are not "beautiful" anymore.I agree northern europeans especially slavic ones are hot but they are all nearly same.Just like they are all the same model or version haha got it?They are hot but thats all.Women are like drawings man or illustration.Its not about being perfectly beautiful its some kind of aura or a complete integrity to be attractive.Its not about tall legs or tight asses,i think her glance is more important.I cant generalize middle eastern women but Turkish and Lebanese women are most unique creatures in the world.Because most of them are mixage between western and eastern roots.Thats why they are special.They are synthesises between west and east.Women are works of art.And i think those northern europeans are like antic greek/roman classicism art such as sculptures of "l'uomo ideale"and especially Turkish and Lebanese women are like drawings of Dali or Van Gogh.Their beauty is more unique and deep i think.

ive heard there are hairier than italians, if u know what i mean ;)..*

Southerns and especially Napolitans has got scandinavian woods on their body.

Anyways
exiledark-AT-gmail.com

Well actually i asked admin to delete my account and he changed the password of it after a while i decided to take my account back and he asked me to re-costitute a new nickname with a new password.

Southerns and especially Napolitans has got scandinavian woods on their body.

I have a long jewish heritage...
despite all that my morning wood is scandinavian(circuimsized scandinavian)...
what i mean to say is :my boner is totally metal

p.s
I don't have scandinavian woods though...my body hair is just fine but then again I'm not italian nor do I have italian roots

I have a long jewish heritage...
despite all that my morning wood is scandinavian(circuimsized scandinavian)...
what i mean to say is :my boner is totally metal

p.s
I don't have scandinavian woods though...my body hair is just fine but then again I'm not italian nor do I have italian roots

can we all say
TOO MUCH INFORMATION :ill: