My Chicago Powerfest Review & Pictures

SilentCries

"Stay Grey!"
Sep 17, 2001
HOUSTON, Tx
:worship: Let me first start off by saying THANKS to all in the guys in Biomechanical for an incredible mouth dropping set!

This was the main band I flew in from Houston, TX to see!!

And let's just say they were even better live which I didn't think was at all possible considering their cd rips!

From the first note to the end note....I couldn't stop headbanging :headbang: ! WOO HOO Painkiller... Ohhhh man!! :headbang:

And to meet the guys well they just had to be one of the nicest bunch of bands I have ever met!

I spent Friday nite hanging out with Chris, Jon, & Jamie....Thanks for all the laughs... And man Chris had to be hurting after all that Jager....:kickass:

And Saturday nite I had the chance to have many cool conversations with John K. Sorry I talked your ear out... LOL :lol:

Here is a link to the pics I captured of them! Also many group pics at the END of the gallery!

Angela

Live Pics
http://realmsofmetal.com/Gallery/powerfest2006

Group Pics
http://realmsofmetal.com/Gallery/powerfest2006?page=7

SilentCries said:
And Saturday nite I had the chance to have many cool conversations with John K. Sorry I talked your ear out... LOL :lol:

:err: Bugger me, sure you havnt got that the wrong way round! :lol:

Sounds like they ripped it up as usual, great to hear that a band from these shores is getting the recognition they deserve internationally.

SilentCries said:
:worship: Let me first start off by saying THANKS to all in the guys in Biomechanical for an incredible mouth dropping set!

This was the main band I flew in from Houston, TX to see!!

And let's just say they were even better live which I didn't think was at all possible considering their cd rips!

From the first note to the end note....I couldn't stop headbanging :headbang: ! WOO HOO Painkiller... Ohhhh man!! :headbang:

And to meet the guys well they just had to be one of the nicest bunch of bands I have ever met!]

Great to hear you had a kick ass time:kickass:
and welcome to the forum:wave:

SilentCries said:
:I spent Friday nite hanging out with Chris, Jon, & Jamie....Thanks for all the laughs... And man Chris had to be hurting after all that Jager...]

Yeah I heard Chris had :yow:44 shots:yow:

A
SilentCries said:
:nd Saturday nite I had the chance to have many cool conversations with John K. Sorry I talked your ear out... LOL :lol:

I agree with Jonoleth here:lol:

And thanks for the cool pics:headbang:

I've drunk 25 jager in one night and ended up on a boat-trip on a finnish lake, wearing only a kilt...so i'd hate to imagine how chris felt! :lol:

I've been chatting with some of the dudes who were partying with Chris during the Jager incident! The impression I get is that it was even more than 47 jagers. Chris was probably so drunk he lost count, but I'm told the figure was closer to 49 but it could have been more??? WTF!!!

It sounded like more than just 49 shots when I heard Chris chucking up in his hotel room!!!

My grans best mates cousin said Chris drank 57 shots and ate 3 whole chickens. With all the trimings.

I usually say its not impressive if someone drinks a lot then spews it up, anyone can do that, ask any 12 year old down your local park.
But when you can drink 49 shots and not even die, fuck me, thats hardcore!

Jonoleth said:
My grans best mates cousin said Chris drank 57 shots and ate 3 whole chickens. With all the trimings.

I usually say its not impressive if someone drinks a lot then spews it up, anyone can do that, ask any 12 year old down your local park.

Legend has it there were 50 shots....

Jonoleth said:
My grans best mates cousin said Chris drank 57 shots and ate 3 whole chickens. With all the trimings.!

:lol:

Jonoleth said:

Totally agree, I think 10 shots would probably do me in:loco: