My personal thoughts on the Kamelot situation

For sure. I have mucho respect for the guy in being patient and not wanting to be the guy to can him. However, this is his band and there needs to be a future resolution and soon. As others have said in the past, I'm really disappointed that Khan at least hasn't addressed the fans about this. With how loyal they've been they deserve that much.

Why should somebody that now has found religion give any care to us lowly metal fans?Don't get me wrong,I agree he should say something.But it doesn't surprise me that he hasn't.He may think metal is now evil and will start singing pop with Bieber

Well, I did like Kamelot because of Khan's voice. I mean, his voice is one in a million. I am heart broken that I cannot hear his voice anymore with Kamelot, and upset that he seems to be leaving something he obviously loved deeply. I wish he would handle it a bit better if that is how he is acting with everyone. There is never an excuse for not being professional. It is his life and he has a right to choose another path. All we can do is wish him well. I hope he decides to realize the gift he was given was to share his voice and come back to the stage...but.... All breakups are sad. My heart also broke when Martin Lopez left Opeth, and then when Peter left, and my heart broke when Patrick left Evergrey, and again when Jonas and Henrik left..but, as we can see, Tommy has clearly triumped with the "new" Evergrey and has come out sounding better, and Opeth has carried on quite well also. So, Kamelot will carry on as well. It will be hard for people like me though because it is not a type of music that I normally would get into. Khan's voice is what made me fall in love with Kamelot. I fell in love with his voice. So, yeah, I will be in mourning for awhile.