Myrath-Desert Call

Jan 6, 2010
First off i'd like to say i'm new to this forum and give a big shout out to all existing prog-lovers out there. Second, i'd like to thank Mr. Golden for running the best on-line store period. Lastly, i'd like to know Ken if you will be getting your hands on copies of this? Their myspace page says Jan 25. Thanx!

I spoke with Lance King about the US release date and it seems as though we will be good to go for January 25th. Lance is expecting the discs in 2 weeks.

This one was very hard to get since I missed out when Ken had it. I ended up special ordering it from a Swedish Distro (no idea of the name) through an Independent CD store in PA that specializes in metal.
It cost me 30.00 including shipping but I have to say it's worth it, at least to me. It's an amazing disc.

Ken is gonna kick my butt off this forum, but i got Myraths "Hope" disc off of another online store from Mn that is not entitled Nightmare records for 16.95. I will never buy from them again cuz i dont like the way they do business. Its why i always said that Ken operates the best store period!