Mystery Show Ticket Link

Ticketalternative.com page won't load for Mac users!! I tried accessing from both Firefox and Safari, and the status bar just keeps saying "loading". My friend who also has a Mac is likewise unable to access the page, nor were we able to access the home page: www.ticketalternative.com. Thank the gods my partner, who has a Windows machine, was at home and was able to access the page and get us tickets.

I tried calling Ticketalternative to advise them of the problem, but their toll free number says to call back during business hours. However, they do not say when those business hours are and refer the caller back to their website -- kinda useless if the reason you're calling is because you can't get access to the website in the first place!

Not happy about this.

Ticketmaster may suck on charges, but at least I've never had a problem accessing their page from my computers.

-j

I use a MAC and I had no problem at all. I got 6 tickets.

Maybe it's something in Pittsburgh, then. I dunno. All I know is my friend and I have 4 Macs between the two of us, and the page failed to load on all 4. My partner, who lives in the same city and has a Windows computer, had no problem.

I still think it's crappy that this company has no phone service. If a customer cannot get service via the company's website for whatever reason, they should be able to access a sales rep by phone in order to take their order and investigate the problem.

From their voice message, it sounds like they rely on text messaging to resolve immediate emergencies. Not very professional, in my opinion. What if the customer doesn't have a cell phone??? Just not cool. Not cool at all.

I'd rather pay a little more and get good service.

-j

Maybe it's something in Pittsburgh, then. I dunno. All I know is my friend and I have 4 Macs between the two of us, and the page failed to load on all 4. My partner, who lives in the same city and has a Windows computer, had no problem.

I still think it's crappy that this company has no phone service. If a customer cannot get service via the company's website for whatever reason, they should be able to access a sales rep by phone in order to take their order and investigate the problem.

From their voice message, it sounds like they rely on text messaging to resolve immediate emergencies. Not very professional, in my opinion. What if the customer doesn't have a cell phone??? Just not cool. Not cool at all.

-j

Did you call 877-725-8849? That is their direct line to get tickets.

-j
That's so odd :erk: I know what you mean though. It's VERY frustrating when getting an internet problem resolved on the phone to have a machine tell you to go to a website. Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Anyway -- I just wanted to point out that it's not all Mac's because mine worked but I'm glad you were able to get your tickets!!

Thanks for purchasing everyone. Does anyone know any Wed night regular who isn't aware of the show or the ticket situation? They need to be updated ASAP as I anticipate announcing the performer as soon as I hear from the venue today with a ticket count.

cheers,

Glenn

Thanks for purchasing everyone. Does anyone know any Wed night regular who isn't aware of the show or the ticket situation? They need to be updated ASAP as I anticipate announcing the performer as soon as I hear from the venue today with a ticket count.

cheers,

Glenn

Even if there's still tickets left? Nice, can't wait!

I got my six!

My guess as to who it is... Jon Oliva's Pain warm up show before they headline PP Europe.

Got to tell you Matt, I had a great time with the guys when they played BARfest, Matt is a freak on the guitar and a very cool guy to hang out with..I would love for it to be them!!!!

Bear