NA Edguy Tour - blab

Epicurean is the new Into Eternity as far as touring goes, apparently.

They appear to be competing with Warbringer and Goatwhore for that title. :lol:

That would take a true Rockstar move to be able to pull off four days of partying at PP, fly back to Chicago Sunday morning/afternoon, then head straight to the Pearl Room to rock out with Edguy until midnight, drive home, then get up at 5am to go to work the next day.

I did that last year. Flew home and saw Helloween/Gamma Ray on the day after PP. I still made it to work on time the next day. Or at least close to on time.....

The week after PP?
More like the weekend *of* PP.

That would take a true Rockstar move to be able to pull off four days of partying at PP, fly back to Chicago Sunday morning/afternoon, then head straight to the Pearl Room to rock out with Edguy until midnight, drive home, then get up at 5am to go to work the next day.

Then call me a true rockstar. I know I made a typo, but I would not miss edguy for the world, I don't care how much people jab them for turning a little bit Hard Rock. They are still my favorite band. Hope to see some of you true rock stars there!!!

No shit... I was gonna say WTF as well! They'll be playing Jaxx on the first day of PP.

And to boot - Fates Warning will be playing Jaxx on 9/10. I'll be a PP by that time as well - but I'll see them on Saturday 9/12 :)

I'll be there with ya guys...

I was really bummed to see they'll be at Jaxx while we're all at PP X... But then I thought 'I'll be taking in the likes of Sabaton and more - edguy shm-edguy!!! but just for that day' :lol:

I was really bummed to see they'll be at Jaxx while we're all at PP X... But then I thought 'I'll be taking in the likes of Sabaton and more - edguy shm-edguy!!! but just for that day' :lol:

Hehehe... Since I'm a co-sponsor for Sabaton, there is NO way in hell I won't be there. If I'm on my deathbed, I'll asked to be wheeled in to Center Stage and if I have any strength at all, I'll be throwing horns for Sabaton. :lol:

That being said - I still like Edguy, but Sabaton is much more fun. Given the choice between the two - Sabaton wins hands down :)

Any opportunity to see Lavatory Love Machine live and you miss it is a reason to be bummed...

/smack Milton

CHRIS, CAN YOU PLEASE COME OVER HERE AND CONTROL YOUR WOMAN!?

:lol:

Ah come on, I've seen them play this song live. I can deal with not seeing it again.

How're things in Butt Lake, NJ? :lol:

CHRIS, CAN YOU PLEASE COME OVER HERE AND CONTROL YOUR WOMAN!?

:lol:

Ah come on, I've seen them play this song live. I can deal with not seeing it again.

How're things in Butt Lake, NJ? :lol:

Listen you, don't make me come over there and run you through with a sword full of meat..

Butthead :lol: