Names with Faces thread (Post your pic)

13ShadesofGray

RI Porch Commando
Oct 21, 2003
San Diego, CA
www.colleengray.com
Alrighty, someone already suggested this, so the kudos should go to them (I can't remember who, though, sorry). Great idea if anyone wants to become familiar with faces/names. I'll be the guinea pig and go first. If this thread tanks... someone feel free to smack my virtual arse ;)

mirrormirror1.jpg

89607860_l.jpg

I'm the non-Iron Maiden member in the picture....

- Patricio

you can easily identify me at progpower because I have a twin brother.

Doc... Doc.. Doc... bwahahaha
OMG, for a second I thought some sick bastard had taken a, ummm... *posed* pic of our favorite dead rodent from last year o_O

And J-Dubya... I don't know what to say. LMAO. Were you giving or receiving in that pic?? :loco:

At first I thought he was giving, then I changed my mind and thought he was receiving, and now I've definitely decided he's the guy screwing the cow statue. It was close, though. :D

I'll try to get a picture up before the fest. We don't have a digital camera, I just have really old pictures on my computer. I'll get some recent ones and scan them or something.

13ShadesofGray said:
Doc... Doc.. Doc... bwahahaha
OMG, for a second I thought some sick bastard had taken a, ummm... *posed* pic of our favorite dead rodent from last year o_O

And J-Dubya... I don't know what to say. LMAO. Were you giving or receiving in that pic?? :loco:

I'm a giver Colleen! The real scary thing is that as we were passing these
statues on the way back from the pre-party, I saw the leaping cow, and this particular shot was already planned before I assumed my position. The terrified cowering citizen shall remain nameless, as he is probably still having nightsweats over this shot... :Spin:

I'll have to dig up a better pic, I promise the next one won't involve any kind of Paul Bunyan / barn yard beastiality fetish.....lol