Natual Disaster

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
God forbid, You lost all your cds in a Disaster, what would be the first one you would replace.... ( would you replace all of them ?)How would you rememmber all of them if there not logged in somewhere?????:(

I would go to your house & steal all yours! :lol:

God forbid this would ever happen as my most valuable cds are out of print!

My friend's entire collection was stolen many years ago (he kept all his discs in those giant binders). He was devastated, we all pitched in to help replace some of it, but the moral of the story is that he lived and his ears still work :)

Now you got me thinking I should put everything into itunes. I just got a new car and it will play right off of a flash drive so I should do it anyway.

I would hope insurance would pay a good chunk for new CD's. At least you wouldn't replace the ones that suck.

I actually am more worried about what happens to them when I die. No one I know would want them and they would probably get pennies on the dollar at the used shops around here. Seems like a waste but I guess I wouldn't care during my dirt nap.

Now you got me thinking I should put everything into itunes. I just got a new car and it will play right off of a flash drive so I should do it anyway.

I would hope insurance would pay a good chunk for new CD's. At least you wouldn't replace the ones that suck.

I actually am more worried about what happens to them when I die. No one I know would want them and they would probably get pennies on the dollar at the used shops around here. Seems like a waste but I guess I wouldn't care during my dirt nap.

Really when I kick off, my twins will probably try to get Beer money from them...my Daughter will try to get shoes, my Granddaughter will get a Wii or something like it Now heres the pain full part, My wife has no clue what progressive rock is she will probably give them away for nothing... She likes easy listening (98.3) ( 106.7) (101.1 )& (101.5 on weekends only) all N.J. crap stations........ but maybe she can fill in the hole with my cds on top of my caskett:kickass::headbang::lol::cry::(

At least my son would have a decent understanding of the valuable cd's in my collection; my wife would keep about 100 or so.