new album update

humour on the internet is great. Someone could be read your funny post while eating and choke to death. Thats ultimate power that is.

ahaha!! me too, 'specially when i'm caned...
tho after a few sessions of keyboard-yoga (highly frenquent hammering on certain keys), most of them dont stick that badly anymore. none of them seem to have died out or have a 'split personality'!
:)

Bambi said:
and speaking of 4lifing where's andy2003?? should he be here asking danny which new song sounds just like my iron lung (except different) and all that oul bollox ??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lmao

NP: Anathema- my iron lung (remixed version found as a bonus track from the natural disaster which i stole from the internet although it isn't even recorded. Hail the thief and psychedelic socks!)

lets vote to name the nameless song!!cedar!!!

oh, and autumn is a fragile term.there is only winter and summer really.
lets hope you mean september,or at least late october so the album is born under the sign of scorpio,really important :)

okay. i dunno if we can do it really. but i suggest to give the covers of our compilation the same names as the new titles danny mentioned. imagine people will DL the songs because they want the new album haha :lol: *jimmy sarcastic*

Mariner said:
okay. i dunno if we can do it really. but i suggest to give the covers of our compilation the same names as the new titles danny mentioned. imagine people will DL the songs because they want the new album haha :lol: *jimmy sarcastic*

He he he this is reminding me that is exactly what i did with The Gathering's "souvenirs" :lol:
I putted some french crappy songs on the Internet under the new album's songnames, haha what a good laugh i had when i was seing people uploading those :lol:

Hey not a bad idea at all, that will prevent a little bit that the new album gets spread all over the internet in a couple of days. We should do it before any promos can reach the internet though.

"...it is a mistake to assume that events far apart in time are thereby seperate. All things are connected as in the finest web of a spider. The slightest movement can be discerned from all points of the web..."

Where's that from? It's a movie, I think, but can't remember whichone..
err.gif

Lenore said:
He he he this is reminding me that is exactly what i did with The Gathering's "souvenirs" :lol:
I putted some french crappy songs on the Internet under the new album's songnames, haha what a good laugh i had when i was seing people uploading those :lol:

You're evil! :(

to be frank, i'll download every song i find from the new one, like all of you will so don't post bollox about musical integrity here kids...

and why does it matter afterall since once again, i'll buy the album the first day it comes out. i'd still support the band...

Eos said:
"...it is a mistake to assume that events far apart in time are thereby seperate. All things are connected as in the finest web of a spider. The slightest movement can be discerned from all points of the web..."

Where's that from? It's a movie, I think, but can't remember whichone..
err.gif

I asked the same sometime ago, remembering it was either from dreamcatcher (the book) or some movie. But it wasn't. It was a book 'bout time travel (I think). google a sentence from that quote and you shall find something :) Funny tho, how we both thought it'd be from a movie. Maybe there's a similar line in some flick, dunno...

sol83 said:
to be frank, i'll download every song i find from the new one, like all of you will so don't post bollox about musical integrity here kids... and why does it matter afterall since once again, i'll buy the album the first day it comes out. i'd still support the band...

i think i will not download any songs of anathema before official release... i.m. i mean i will not download all the album before official release... maybe fragments... i don't know but rather not. i knew afdte was available in the net in september, my friend(!?) wanted to give me mp3s but i prefered to wait till official release at bought it at the beginning of october.
you know, i attach importance to booklet and things like that, especially if we say about my fav bands. besides i prefer listening to audio-cd on my tape/cd recorder to listening to mp3 on my computer. obviously im not an angel (hehe) and i very often download music from the net, but anathema is very special band to me. blah. blah.

I dunno I reckon sopels right, I prefer to hear an album as a piece, rather than in bits.
I reckon we should stick dummy mp3s on sopels website, note the ips of whoever downloads 'em and go round their gaffs to push their heads into their monitors then turn the monitor on....*bzzzzzzzz*