New Laser's Edge homepage

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
It was time for a refresh to our homepage. We have streamlined the front of the site and it now features responsive design so it will be more functional on a mobile device.

We are also implementing a loyalty (or "rewards") program. This is how it works:

You receive 1 point for each dollar you spend on the site. When you accumulate over 500 points you are able to redeem your points. A point is worth 5 cents.

For example if you accumulate 500 points you have $25.00 in credit. You can redeem all or part.

Ken, nice job!!! Since all our past orders are stored on the site, any chance of making the loyalty program retroactive :D

Karl you are the second person to ask tonight. I expect by tomorrow two or three people will ask in earnest. :)

Hope you enjoy the new look.

Thanks for adding the loyalty point...

I did have trouble registering for it though...

Anyone else have a problem???

You don't have to register specifically for the program. If you are registered on the site (ie. Not purchasing as a guest) you get points.

You don't have to register specifically for the program. If you are registered on the site (ie. Not purchasing as a guest) you get points.

Thanks for the info..

It's been a long time since I used my account and I don't remember it...

I'll have to reset it when I get home and check my email...

My profile was lost back in the day. I had about 20 orders that disappeared with it. My new profile only has 5 orders. I took a 2 year break, which I ended last month. Felt good to receive some CDs in the mail again!

Leprous - The Congregation - brilliant
SX - Underworld - okay
Haken - The Mountain - brilliant
Haken - Aquarius - haven't listened yet

Ken, you should find a way to get Pinnella's Ascension in physical form ;)

Cools, been a while since I placed an order there but figured I would today. :popcorn:
Is there anything there that indicates shipping times, tracking, stuff like that?

We typically ship the same day. While its not currently built into our notification system, we can easily supply you with detailed tracking information upon request.