New Nightwish Singer Announcement!

Greykiller

Shoot down the UFO's!
Mar 3, 2004
...Has not happened yet!

But the purpose of this thread is to predict when it will leak out. Give us a date and a time for it to hit any website--let's see who is closest to the mark!

Oh and of course the prediction must be correct!

I predict April 23rd at 11 am.

I predict it will be announced when the band and managment are good and ready, no really, my guess is;

Wednesday May 30, 2007 at 8:00am est.

I would guess the 7th day of July, 2007. Time 7:07:07am CEST (Central European Summer Time). o_O
Damn! Ya beat me to it! :lol:

Seriously though, didn't NW or their management say that they would announce it in May? If that is correct, I predict that the info may leak out a little early (since some people seem to have connections like that and can't keep a secret) and they'll have to announce it a anywhere from a day to a week early.

Monday, April 30 @ 2:00 AM EST (because they are at least 6 hours ahead in Finland right? If so, they may announce it at 8:00 AM their time.)

or

Monday, April 23 @ 2:00 AM EST (Sorry Robert. I had to figure in the time difference and the fact that the management would have the announcement posted early, unless the band would tell the webmaster to post the new singer 's name, then it would be late morning or early afternoon, their time, because musicians sleep in late. :p )

But, don't webmasters stay up late playing WoW? Maybe I should at at least 3 hours to those times! :p Damn! I put too much thought into this! :loco:

If someone, who is fluent in Suomi and can do a great Tuomas impression, would call their management to confirm when they are going to announce the new singer, to make sure that they have the right date and time (nudge nudge wink wink). Then we'd know! :p

http://www.kingfooentertainment.com/index.php?page=cont&lang=eng

Using the unlimited power of Google Images...

nightwish4bw.jpg

:devil: :devil: :devil: :ill: :puke:

i seriously think it will be kept secret.

that said, here's when the world will find out:

from the Nightwish official site:

"The singer’s identity will be revealed simultaneously in a press statement and on the band’s website, www.nightwish.com, on Wednesday, May 30, 2007. "

The NW-guys are smart. They seem to work about the singer issue on an extremely strict "need to know" basis :cool:

They even had several of the singer candidates sung on the demos which they took with them to use at the orchestral recordings at Abbey Road Studios. The German Metal Hammer was there for this report [translated in English here], but the writer didn't have a chance to get a clue who the new vocalist might be.

Because there won't be promos sent nor interviews scheduled before the declared date, my bet is that they can keep the secret till May 30th.

...Has not happened yet!

But the purpose of this thread is to predict when it will leak out. Give us a date and a time for it to hit any website--let's see who is closest to the mark!

Oh and of course the prediction must be correct!

I predict April 23rd at 11 am.
Dammit, that was mean! :heh::lol::lol:

And yours was damn funny Unca Kev! :lol::lol::lol:

I think they said it would be May 30th. I suspect it will be like 8:00 AM in Finland, whatever time zone that is.

I believe that Nightwish will be outed by The Martian Media as they will catch the new frontwoman, Evaxhilna Sleestak aka "Eva", leaving Tuomas's island sauna. The Finnish media will be stunned at her lime-green, scaly complexion with big, dark eyes, and long claws. tuomas tells a stunned media, "She has the best voice I have ever heard, with a truly thick skin. We can deal with her looks."

In other news, A poster, only known as See You In Hell, was seen camping out in front of ProgPower headquarters to beg for a meeting with the First Sleestak of Metal.

Time of this happening: May 15th, 0300 hrs EST

I believe that Nightwish will be outed by The Martian Media as they will catch the new frontwoman, Evaxhilna Sleestak aka "Eva", leaving Tuomas's island sauna. The Finnish media will be stunned at her lime-green, scaly complexion with big, dark eyes, and long claws. tuomas tells a stunned media, "She has the best voice I have ever heard, with a truly thick skin. We can deal with her looks."

In other news, A poster, only known as See You In Hell, was seen camping out in front of ProgPower headquarters to beg for a meeting with the First Sleestak of Metal.

Time of this happening: May 15th, 0300 hrs EST

Hahahaha excellent! Excellent! :lol:
I will indeed be there begging for an audience with the First Sleestak of Metal (FSOM) to be sure! I might even bring Cha-ka with me too now that he and Holly have split up. Or have they? I remember some internet buzz a few weeks back about a rumored threesome involving Cha-ka, Holly, and Big Alice.....

o_O