New Site

Sheer torture. You have no idea. We are so close its ridiculous but there are little loose ends that need tying up before I feel comfortable launching it.

May be as soon as next week. Really.

Oh God,I hate change,,,When I get back from Vacation this will be Chaos ....& I have OCD & attention defaset,,

It appears as though everything has been succesfully migrated to the new site: product database, customer profiles and sales history, and wish lists. Jim and I will be spending a good part of the week tire kicking the system and making sure everything is current. In the meantime you all will still be seeing and using the old site.

If everything goes according to plan we'll be flipping the switch on the new site before the end of the week. Once we do launch, all feedback good and negative will be appreciated. My biggest concern will be with any bugs you might encounter.

In the months to come we will continue to add features to the site and fine tune it.

This has bee 1 1/2 years in the making. Fingers crossed.

:cry:
I am so ashamed
Jim and Kurt have worked hard all weekend long to bring us a new site
and I pounce like a shark in bloody water because Ken missed an"n"
when will I ever learn;
sigh.....:wave:

No clue what you are talking about. Is Kurt your imaginary friend?

Things are progressing slower than I hoped but we are creeping along making progress. Looks like its going to be sometime next week if we can get these last few bugs taken care of.

Ken, I know you just got back from Progpower[how was it?]
and You have another festival at the beginning of October;
what little hair left may soon bo pull out!-lol

But
Hows the new site coming?

jon:wave:

What festival do I have in October? You seem to know something I don't.

The new site is driving me up a tree. Keep finding small bugs that have to be worked out before I feel comfortable launching the site. We seem to take two steps forward and one step back.

It looks like what will happen is the site will unfold in two or three stages. The initial launch will see a fully functional site but there will be some back end features that will be implemented in phase two.

Its happening...

I.m always wrong!
its Farfest in October in willington deleware

mw

* Deleware's that strip of land that you dump your trash in,
after coming across the Walt Witman bridg:devil:

I'm startin to feel like someones' half sister
[if you can't guess, don't ask]

I.m always wrong!
its Farfest in October in willington deleware

mw

* Deleware's that strip of land that you dump your trash in,
after coming across the Walt Witman bridg:devil:

I'm startin to feel like someones' half sister
[if you can't guess, don't ask]

I Hate to Break it to ya,,,,But you are Sals Half Sister...:kickass:

WRONG!
and it aint you neither!
and double negatives only make a positive in math

Right Gretchen?
woof!
Gretchen agrees

Gretchen? whered'ya get that BMW hood ornament?

WRONG!
and it aint you neither!
and double negatives only make a positive in math

Right Gretchen?
woof!
Gretchen agrees

Gretchen? whered'ya get that BMW hood ornament?

Jesus ,Forget Carrier Clinic...There sending you to ( Pilgrim State Mental Intitute ) on Long Island in Stoney Brooke or Smithtown....:yow::confused: